Notifications
Clear all

What And How? Help!

MemberMember
(@ruth24)

Posted : 08/28/2013 7:33 pm

Hi.

So I have this acne or cyst not sure what it is but is swollen from the inside and has no white dot or black head to pop it or suck it out. they hurt a little when I press them. I have about 3 of them (face) . So what do you guys think it is? And how do I get rid of it?? Its been there for about three months now. Dont know what to do! :(

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/29/2013 2:22 am

http://www.acne.org/the-ziit-method.html

MemberMember
(@iconzz)

Posted : 08/29/2013 2:51 am

3 months sounds a long time.. pimple usually has a white head o black head....

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/29/2013 6:39 am

three months is a long time - go see your derm, a steriod injection will make them go away - if you've never had this done before make sure the doctor (who hopefully has done this before) uses a very diluted solution to minimize chances of atrophy

but sometimes it's the only way to make these cysts go away

MemberMember
(@ruth24)

Posted : 08/29/2013 12:35 pm

Guys thanx so much. I just bought my self some zinc vitamins hopefully that will help me a little. Tonight ill give the ice method a go! .. and yes I am going to the dermatologist but a month from now. Which is why I'm trying difrent methods until then. For now I am doing the regimen. But with over the counter products. I think they're working well but I feel my moisturizer. Well I can do better. For now I have ... simple hydrating light moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/02/2013 1:22 pm

Cortisone shots work the best for "blind" cysts. One thing to note is that all cysts do have a whitehead, but it is buried so low that you typically can't get to it. If for some reason I couldn't get a cortisone shot (usually because it's just too expensive), I have been able to get a cyst to come to the surface by applying strong salicylic acid (10% or higher) to the cyst with a q-tip, three times a day for a week.