Notifications
Clear all

My Regimen Log

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/28/2013 3:22 pm

So I decided to keep a log I my treatment with the regimen I don't know why as I hate talking about acne or sharing things with strangers lol anyways I'll start by saying i am one of those many people who has tried everything for clean skin.... All the three step systems all the drug store crap antibiodics birth controls, pdt's, combinations of two or three of these things, tazorac and sort I dabbled in the diet change thing by cutting out dairy only for a month though but I think I'll try that again oh and last but not least I HAVE DONE ACCUTANE THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say my acne is that bad but I have never never never had completly clear skin since like 13 years old or whatever none of these things have cleared me completely even while on accutane I was never completely clear which is crazy cause for most people it would at least clear them for a short period of time which I would take clear skin for six months over never having clear skin!!!!!!!!! My skin has never been too bad but many dermatoligists have told met acne is very very stubborn!!!!!

Anyways I have been on the regimen for just over two weeks now (I was using the drug store versions of the products for about a week and a half before) but I'm going to just base it around using he actual regimen products. Just before starting my skin was the worst it has been in

A long time probably about five years and now that I'm two and a half weeks into he regimen my skin is ever worse!!!! For me it's soooo bad compared to some other photos I have seen on here I would say it's really not that bad but why can't I have normal skin like pretty much everyone else I know??

Okay so two weeks and two days in I probably have about ten active pimples on my face mostly clustered on my chin! I know that your skin gets worse before it gets better blah blah blah but honestly I'm having I very hard time believing that this regimen will work for me! My skin is also red peeling/flaking/dry/crusty which is so disgusting I don't know if i can take this but I'm going to try really hard!

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/29/2013 12:33 am

Pimples are just non stop popping up on my skin I probably have twenty active pimples right now all on my chin!!!! This sucks!!

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 08/29/2013 1:05 am

I feel your pain. If you check out my log, you can view photos. Is your acne worse than mine?

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/29/2013 1:10 am

No my acne is a lot more mild then yours is but for me right now is super super bad and so frustrating!!! Are you also doing the regimen?

MemberMember
(@silla123)

Posted : 08/29/2013 1:13 am

i'm on day 6 of the regimen and my skin broke out pretty badly too. it's really discouraging, i know ): but i guess if you stick with it, it'll all go away eventually. it's just part of the process.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/29/2013 2:58 pm

Two weeks and four days in:

It's hard to tell is there is any new pimples but I think there might be one or two new ones and the old ones don't seem to be going anywhere soon!!!

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/30/2013 1:05 pm

Two weeks and five days in

It doesn't seem like there is any new pimples again it's hard to tell. Other then that over face is still a mess tight, dry, flakey and crusty. The bp and moisturizer is still burning a bit when applied but skin is usually not too red. Wish that the flake ness and dryness would go down so that I can wear make up sometime I haven't even bothered trying to apply make up so far because I can py imagine how it will look!