Notifications
Clear all

Happy Or Sad?

MemberMember
(@iconzz)

Posted : 08/28/2013 6:55 am

s anyone over here happy? has anyone tried to get rid off stress has it helped wit yo skin......

my first breakout was wen i changed my school... i was a brilliant student but d new school was one of the best, more competition... lot of pressure to b d topper... but i bcam d topper.. but somwher i wasnt happy i felt inferior to othrs.. then col 2 years .. i was a decent gal jst 2-3 friends.. always liked the popular group.. i wished to b 1 of them but i cudnt.. i feel i never got wat i wanted.. but ma breakouts wer not much.. then a med col,,.. hostel life.. i was just fyn wit som new 2 friends.. thoug i used hav breakouts they wer all minor i was pretty enuf ,.. n then a guy in ma lyf.. lyf was grt in d beginnin.. then its all kinda ignoring.. thr was ma worst breakup..non stop.. used all kindaa products..... was out of my pubertal age.. i feel i was stuck up thr wit dis guy who never cared d way i wanted, iwasnt happy i kno,, ... Can this be kinda thing b d cause of ma recurrent skin prob??? any1 wit similar thin.. n sry if u feel its a stupid post.. just wanted to kno:)

MemberMember
(@aiko1992)

Posted : 09/06/2013 1:47 pm

Sometimes i do feel very happy and i just ignore my skin. I go out with my friends and we hang out or we go to shopping. There are days were im very concerned about my skin especially when someone makes a negative remark towards your skin and you just feel so sad and down. But i guess it all depends on how you look at life, some people are amputee, some other are burn survivors, and yet they still love life and enjoy every minute of it. Just take a look at yourself and others and you will realize that there are more people in this world, who are in a worst position than you.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/06/2013 5:43 pm

We are all people with a minor, negligible skin problem :)