Notifications
Clear all

How Homeopathic Treatment Got Rid Of My Acne!

MemberMember
(@finally1clear)

Posted : 08/28/2013 12:46 am

Like many of you, I too used to suffer from acne. My acne was almost non-existent on the left cheeck, but my right cheeck was severely damaged. There was never a period of more than 3 or 4 days when I didn't get a new pimple to join my old ones. My acne was mostly under the skin, the kind that hurts upon touching. Needless to say, being a girl that caused a huge blow on my self esteem.

Cutting to the chase, I am sooo happy to say that I am clear now.

My struggle with acne includes severalll visits to the dermatolgoists, taking meds, even the Oratane treatment and different ointments.

Unlucky for me, these things never worked for me! Using the ointments, I got clear for a while but acne returned in 4 to 5 months, and it was more severe this time. The doctor prescribed oratane, but apart from causing immese dryness of my lips and in nose, it did nothing for me.

What came to my rescue though was HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT.

It was a stroke of luck in this regard. My dad used homeopathy treatment to treat his sciatic pains and it was more effective for him than the allopathy counter parts. My mother insisted I too go the homeopathic doctor. I was sure that this won't help me either as I had little belief in meds that were almost like sweets.

Anyway, the doctor there asked me my routine. How much did I got thirsty, if I got hungry etc. etc. Quite general questions but he got a fair idea of my body through it. He gave me 4 tiny bottles contiaining small white sweet balls and told me to eat these alternatively. Morning, noon, evening, night. He also mentioned that in homeopathy, each body is treated differently. There is no generic treatment for everyone. This struck me as a good thing since in medicine world, same thing when prescribed to different people, generated different results.

By the grace of God, I am finally clear of alll my acne now. No new pimple and all the old ones have vanished. And all this within a month or two. I can not stress enough how much I am happy for going to that doctor.

I would urge anyone who's suffering from ACNE to do try homeopathy treatment. Hopefully it will more effective for you too, and you can enjoy your life just as fully as I am now :)

P.S. The reason I'm writing this is that I too used to haunt acne forums and blogs. I always used to think that why isn't anyone here who really did got rid of his/her acne. And I always thought that if I ever found out how to, I'll let maximum people know. Hence here I am!

MemberMember
(@karate)

Posted : 09/11/2013 10:02 pm

Thanks for writing this!

I'm also currently trying a homeopathy treatment, called Pulsatilla. It's been just over a week, and I've already seen a big improvement. I usually try and hide it all behind a cap, and today's the first time I've taken it off in almost 3 months.

:)

K.

MemberMember
(@bleedingrose)

Posted : 09/16/2013 3:34 am

So happy for you! I get a lot of abuse for suggesting homeopathy and natural medicine, the Western World & it's Pharmaceutical drug pushing are causing a lot of people prolonged pain with their brain washing.

MemberMember
(@franneh)

Posted : 11/19/2014 10:51 am

Thank you for posting this. It was very encouraging to read. I was about to bite the bullet and start an Accutane treatment after I got my bloodworks results back, but my doctor called me and said that I have high cholesterol (due to genetics from my dad's side) and thus, he could not put me on the treatment. I'm looking at this as a huge blessing in disguise because I was already having second thoughts about going on such a strong drug. I really didn't want to play Russian Roulette with my body and be the 1% that might be left with those severe side effects. After all, a drug that has been taken off the market can't be good for you, right?

My friend took me to a Homeopathic Doctor that her and her family have been visiting for years and he gave me a very comprehensive consultation along with 6 tubes of those pellets, 3 bottles of homeopathic droplets, and 1 bottle of acne tablets. The whole program is really based on changing my diet (liver + gall bladder enzyme cleanse) because the underlying issue for me is digestion / not getting enough sleep, along with the help of his homeopathic supplements. I truly hope that this will work for me, as I have tried everything under the sun, and was extremely hesitant about going on more drugs. Hopefully this natural and chemical-free approach will cure my acne.

Will be posting updates on my own blog. Thanks again for sharing your experience with a Homeopath. I hope that it will have the same great results for me as it did for you

Cheers,

Frances

MemberMember
(@csandacne)

Posted : 11/19/2014 12:36 pm

I want to share Body Tonique to see if any of you have tried it at all, its a organic product. It healed my cystic acne as well as got rid of wrinkles I wasn't expecting to get rid of. I tried and it has great reviews other than me and I wanted to share it as well, has anyone else tried it? Not sure how to post my before and after photos.

MemberMember
(@cutegirl)

Posted : 07/07/2015 12:55 am

hello..

i have a pustules all over my face & acen in head. i am taking regularly homeopathy medicine from last 3 or 4 months but not getting any results. day by day i am going in depression mode. feeling low self esteem & lack of self confidante socially.

i am requesting you, plz someone suggest me proper homeopathy medicines name which can remove my all pimples permanently.

victim :(:(:(:(:(

MemberMember
(@naruto9)

Posted : 04/02/2016 9:30 am

By.Readingthis Igotanappointment 2day ....and Ihopethatthiswillwork Iamdreamingnow....preyforme....nono ...formyface...

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 04/03/2016 7:47 pm

I found this video really interesting - it is about the actual reasoning behind homeopathy, so I thought other people looking at this thread might also be interested. Warning, it is just over half an hour long but it is worth a watch if you are interested in the subject. I have to confess, despite being raised in a pro-alternative medicine household and having been to a practitioner as a teen, I did not fully understand what homeopathy actually was until I watched this. Hopefully someone will find it interesting 🙂

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 07/31/2016 2:18 am

Did any of you have success with homeopathy ?

MemberMember
(@catherinecoy)

Posted : 08/07/2016 1:50 am

On 8/27/2013 at 11:46 PM, Finally1clear said:

Like many of you, I too used to suffer from acne. My acne was almost non-existent on the left cheeck, but my right cheeck was severely damaged. There was never a period of more than 3 or 4 days when I didn't get a new pimple to join my old ones. My acne was mostly under the skin, the kind that hurts upon touching. Needless to say, being a girl that caused a huge blow on my self esteem.

My struggle with acne includes severalll visits to the dermatolgoists, taking meds, even the Oratane treatment and different ointments.

Unlucky for me, these things never worked for me! Using the ointments, I got clear for a while but acne returned in 4 to 5 months, and it was more severe this time. The doctor prescribed oratane, but apart from causing immese dryness of my lips and in nose, it did nothing for me.

It was a stroke of luck in this regard. My dad used homeopathy treatment to treat his sciatic pains and it was more effective for him than the allopathy counter parts. My mother insisted I too go the homeopathic doctor. I was sure that this won't help me either as I had little belief in meds that were almost like sweets.

Anyway, the doctor there asked me my routine. How much did I got thirsty, if I got hungry etc. etc. Quite general questions but he got a fair idea of my body through it. He gave me 4 tiny bottles contiaining small white sweet balls and told me to eat these alternatively. Morning, noon, evening, night. He also mentioned that in homeopathy, each body is treated differently. There is no generic treatment for everyone. This struck me as a good thing since in medicine world, same thing when prescribed to different people, generated different results.

By the grace of God, I am finally clear of alll my acne now. No new pimple and all the old ones have vanished. And all this within a month or two. I can not stress enough how much I am happy for going to that doctor.

I would urge anyone who's suffering from ACNE to do try homeopathy treatment. Hopefully it will more effective for you too, and you can enjoy your life just as fully as I am now |::)

P.S. The reason I'm writing this is that I too used to haunt acne forums and blogs. I always used to think that why isn't anyone here who really did got rid of his/her acne. And I always thought that if I ever found out how to, I'll let maximum people know. Hence here I am!

can you get the receive of the homeopathic treatment?I'm sixty two take care of a 69yrs old husband that has Alzheimer's and on ssi,so we don't have much money.I have to do something.never had this type of acne in my life.its painful and I itch from them,wake up at night scratching.and with my health and taking care of my husband I can't deal with this anymore.its been two years.I'm so so happy for you.good luck.I need help.

MemberMember
(@jenjen77)

Posted : 09/13/2016 12:57 pm

i heard that Saw Palmetto is a good homeopathic cure for cystic acne?

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 09/13/2016 1:18 pm

Did nothing for me

MemberMember
(@friendlymetal)

Posted : 09/03/2017 10:08 am

Did you make any diet changes?
Bcz i heard that you should not take coffee and tea .
So, did you make anydiet changes while you were on these homeopathic meds???
Looking forward towards your reply.

MemberMember
(@crystalclearlifestyle)

Posted : 09/03/2017 6:24 pm

Arnica Montana pellets cleared my skin unlike any other treatment I've ever tried! I took 200ck 3 times a day for 3 weeks and now I take 200ck two times a day. Overall I have a pretty clean diet, but when I fall off the wagon I haven't had any serious breakouts. This treatment also cleared my chronic dandruff. I'm beyond thrilled as I've struggled with these conditions for a very very very long time. I would love to hear if anyone else has had success with arnica??

MemberMember
(@honeyginseng)

Posted : 09/12/2017 2:22 pm

On 8/27/2013 at 10:46 PM, Finally1clear said:

I would urge anyone who's suffering from ACNE to do try homeopathy treatment. Hopefully it will more effective for you too, and you can enjoy your life just as fully as I am now |::)

Yay! So amazing to hear!
How long were you on the homeopathy treatments before you start noticing your skin changing?
I've also heard of people getting their hormones checked and finding out that they're testosterone dominant- hence and imbalance of hormones that leads to their acne. I feel like that might be the case with me.  I can't wait to try homeopathy! 

Until then, L-Lysine has been pretty good at regulating my hormones, especially during that time of the month. That, omega 3 fish oils and
Korean skincare has been helping alot! :) :)

MemberMember
(@rohit-sharma)

Posted : 12/25/2020 1:40 pm

On 9/4/2017 at 4:54 AM, CrystalClearLifestyle said:

Arnica Montana pellets cleared my skin unlike any other treatment I've ever tried! I took 200ck 3 times a day for 3 weeks and now I take 200ck two times a day. Overall I have a pretty clean diet, but when I fall off the wagon I haven't had any serious breakouts. This treatment also cleared my chronic dandruff. I'm beyond thrilled as I've struggled with these conditions for a very very very long time. I would love to hear if anyone else has had success with arnica??

I tried homeopathy last year and it worked really well. I never believed in homeopathy and didn't expect it to work and i had tried everything else other than it before. I landed in a clinic because a friend wanted to consult the doctor and i ended up consulting for myself there. I took those sweet pills for an year and my acne was more than 90% cured.Then i stopped taking medicine and and after 1year the acne is back again. Also, i am underweight and skinny. When i took homeopathic medicine for acne my weight also increased dramatically and became normal (which is actually a good thing for me, since i was underweight) and it started decreasing again after i stopped taking those medicines. Now i am again trying to find that remedy which worked for me then as i don't know it's name.

I have following symptoms: acne with pus that sometimes pains if it swells a lot. Hot head but cold body.. i feel really good when i get heat on the body but can't tolerate heat on the head ..rather the head gets so hot that i prefer cold air on it.

Just wanted to know did you also have these symptoms? Just finding the right remedy for myself.