Notifications
Clear all

All Unhealthy Foods

MemberMember
(@who-is-box)

Posted : 08/27/2013 11:03 pm

Hi I have been on a really good clean diet for a few months and today I wanted to see if I ate lots of sugar and stuff what would happen. Today I had: Lots of glazed donuts/munchkins, hoagies, corn dogs, redbull, it was so much unhealthy shit it was crazy. I have been eating super healthy for a few months and noticed that I feel like shit after eating this, but I feel happy that im enjoying myself. Basically just wanted to test the whole diet acne thing. I have cleared a lot since changing to a healthy diet so I will keep updated as to what happens after one day of craving sugary processed foods.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/28/2013 4:41 pm

You enjoy eating all those things in one day???? Really? After two months of eating real food, you still think that junk tastes good?

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 08/28/2013 5:02 pm

Mmmmmm I don't think it would matter how long you eat a healthy clean diet donuts are always going to taste good!!!!!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 09/01/2013 12:14 pm

Mmmmmm I don't think it would matter how long you eat a healthy clean diet donuts are always going to taste good!!!!!

But loads of them? And corn dogs and red bull. all day? And actually, I never thought donuts were that good and have always wondered why it couldn't have been brownies that people had for breakfast, provided at meetings, etc. or any number of other cookies or cakes that had some flavor besides a nauseating sweetness.

MemberMember
(@who-is-box)

Posted : 09/01/2013 11:27 pm

Ok so I am following up and after a few days of eating like this my skin has a few pimples but one of them is really red and irritated. I am going back to my healthy diet because I felt like the biggest bum eating like that. I didn't want to do anything but sit down and sleep or eat. BTW the red bull was for getting through my evil 9 hour shift at work, and nothing else was giving me energy at all. Im going to try and detox all that shit I ate so I am going 110 percent for the next couple weeks. I suggest you guys not try what I did. If you find it hard to resist my advice is to do it and find out the hard way and learn from your mistakes. The donuts were AMAZING BTW

MemberMember
(@stephzoars)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:18 pm

Exercising regularly seems to help me the most. Plus it helps keep you off of a redbull-corndog type diet.