Notifications
Clear all

38$ Product, 70$ Shipping

MemberMember
(@moistur)

Posted : 08/27/2013 7:57 pm

Hi. I would love to order this product, but i am not willing to order something where the shipping is twice the ammount of the actual product. I have been ordering products from the US before, but the shipping were never anywhere close to this price.

(i live in Norway)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/27/2013 8:38 pm

Try ordering from Amazon. I think the international shipping charges are less.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/27/2013 8:48 pm

Please email @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org and talk with Aren about shipping fees. She can explain what the situation is better than I can. :)

MemberMember
(@heftymug)

Posted : 08/27/2013 8:56 pm

Yeah definitely try amazon.com

even the shipping to Canada is way too expensive and amazon is quite a lot cheaper.

MemberMember
(@moistur)

Posted : 08/28/2013 6:52 am

How do i use Amazon to ship acne.org products? Do they offer the same products on their site? if so, send me a link please.

Nevermind, i found the regiment on amazon.com. The shipping was only 20$ so i ordered right away! Thanks :)

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/28/2013 3:12 pm

Hey you guys. Our shopping cart provider is undergoing maintenance on the USPS shipping option which is why the International costs appear so expensive at the moment. As always, we are charging to the penny what we pay for the available shipping options. We are working feverishly to get our new shopping cart up and when it goes live, that will alleviate this issue. Thanks for your patience with this.

ccoral liked
MemberMember
(@hananalqattan)

Posted : 09/20/2013 2:32 pm

Oh my god, what a difference? From 70$ to just 20$?? I have already received my regimen kit and yes I paid more than the double kit's price to deliver to my door, i live in kuwait but if I knew about the regimen being sold in amazon earlier I would have ordered mine there and save my money for my next kit,I love acne.org producs and it is helping my skin look better but the shipping is my only issue which I couldn't swallow easly .