Using Bp Once A Day

Notifications
Clear all

Using Bp Once A Day

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/27/2013 7:44 am

My back acne used to be pretty severe - up to 20 big painful oozing cysts at a time

Its clear from using the regimen on it only once a day - i dont even use cleanser on it unless ive used the AHA

my back doesnt seem to get as oily as my face does though, which is just about clear but i still get a new spot or 2 every week so im never 100% clear like my back is

im thinking about doing the same thing on my face, because maybe my backs clearer because theres less irritation? But wondering if it would work wih my face being so much oilier.

Another thing - my shoulders and chest breaks out quite badly *only* if i use any wash/cleanser or BP on it - im forced into the "water only" thing on my chest. (ive tried and tested numberous times and it only stays clear when i dont use anything on it).

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/27/2013 7:55 pm

I say give the 1x/day face Regimen a go. It seems like you know your skin pretty well, so it can't hurt to see if less irritation will help your face! If it gets worse, of course just go back to 2x/day and consider other alternatives, such as cutting down on BP or AHA. How long have you been on the Regimen for?

P.S. Could also be your makeup, I just looked it up and it has a few comedogenic ingredients in it. Although, some people aren't as affected by these ingredients as others, like me!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/28/2013 3:29 pm

I say give the 1x/day face Regimen a go. It seems like you know your skin pretty well, so it can't hurt to see if less irritation will help your face! If it gets worse, of course just go back to 2x/day and consider other alternatives, such as cutting down on BP or AHA. How long have you been on the Regimen for?

P.S. Could also be your makeup, I just looked it up and it has a few comedogenic ingredients in it. Although, some people aren't as affected by these ingredients as others, like me!

does it? i looked it up and couldnt find anything, but it would make sense. Ive been on the regimen for like nearly 3 months now I think, i am near enough clear but it annoys me that my back is looking so much better than my face because it used to be so much worse. I'm clear enough now where i feel like i can experiment with doing the regimen less often so i might slowly cut back a little and see what happens.

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/28/2013 4:55 pm

does it? i looked it up and couldnt find anything, but it would make sense. Ive been on the regimen for like nearly 3 months now I think, i am near enough clear but it annoys me that my back is looking so much better than my face because it used to be so much worse. I'm clear enough now where i feel like i can experiment with doing the regimen less often so i might slowly cut back a little and see what happens.

Yeah, apparently it has cetearyl alcohol and such...but that's probably not the cause since it's a bit further down the list of ingredients. 😛 I agree, if it's been the full three months and you're not satisfied with the results, try to experiment if you can! Feel free to report back. 🙂

MemberMember
(@cookiej)

Posted : 08/28/2013 5:05 pm

Another thing - my shoulders and chest breaks out quite badly *only* if i use any wash/cleanser or BP on it - im forced into the "water only" thing on my chest. (ive tried and tested numberous times and it only stays clear when i dont use anything on it).

That's the same for me. I wish it was also the same for my face. Things would be so much easier!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/28/2013 11:41 pm

delete