Notifications
Clear all

Ordering Acne.org Products From The Philippines

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/27/2013 1:56 am

Just thought I would share my Acne.org shipping strategy with my fellow Filipinos.

There are some countries that Acne.org doesn't ship to and sadly the Philippines is one of them. So I found an alternative way of shipping and it worked. I managed to save a lot on shipping expense.

I got in touch with a company named Johnny Air Cargo Plus who ship items from the US to the Philippines. Basically how it works is that when you order your products, you give Acne.org the US address of Johnny Air Cargo and Johnny Air will be the one to ship it over here and you go pick up the package from one of their local offices. From what I read, they have offices in Makati, Cebu and Davao. If you don't live in an area with a pick-up center near by, give them a call and you guys can work on they can get it to you.

I ordered the 16oz bottle of AHA, 16oz bottle of BP and the 8oz. bottle of jojoba oil. When I picked up the package I paid around $36 for the whole thing. Not bad for items that will last me months and considering the international shipping price, you end up saving almost half on shipping alone.

Alright, this is beginning to sound like I'm getting paid to endorse these guys. That is not the case. I am just sharing with you guys how you can get your hands on some Acne.org products for less. The company I mentioned are a legimate business. You can google them or take a look at their facebook page for any questions you might have.

I hope this gives you guys a chance to order the products for yourself without damaging your wallets too much.

Hope you guys have a great day! :)

Sherylrose24, awesammy, DJPadilla and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@fjrvelasco)

Posted : 09/01/2013 10:48 am

Hi, I'm a new member here.

I used to have one of the clearest skin in my school until I reached the tender age of 15. At first it was just a little pimple on my left cheek but then it spread to my left cheek, and then to my forehead and recently to my chin, all in a span of 1 year with each day gradually becoming worse. Now I had red hyperpigmentation on my left and right cheeks that haven't gone away for more than 6 months. People stopped looking at me, my self esteem got worse, and the girl I'm trying to woo won't even look at me.

Needless to say, I was desperately looking for a solution over the internet. Fortunately, I stumbled upon The Regimen. I immediately became obsessed with it. I even read all of Dan's articles several times that I've memorized all of it in detail. I finally got the courage to ask my dad (who is reluctant to buy things online because he doesn't really have a grasp on what the internet really is) to let me buy The Regimen pack. After some thought, he finally agreed to buy the Regimen pack.

You couldn't imagine how happy I was. I could finally be cured of this disease. I gleefully went to Daniel Kern's store, clicked on the Regimen kit, carefully filled up the billing form... until I read the part where he can't ship his products to the Philippines. And just like that, my dreams of a normal life with a clear skin were crushed. I didn't feel like living anymore. Whenever I look at a mirror, I always see a man who could've looked so handsome, yet failed and got an acne-prone skin.

I lost hope until I saw your post. This might be my only hope!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:36 pm

Hi, I'm a new member here.

I used to have one of the clearest skin in my school until I reached the tender age of 15. At first it was just a little pimple on my left cheek but then it spread to my left cheek, and then to my forehead and recently to my chin, all in a span of 1 year with each day gradually becoming worse. Now I had red hyperpigmentation on my left and right cheeks that haven't gone away for more than 6 months. People stopped looking at me, my self esteem got worse, and the girl I'm trying to woo won't even look at me.

Needless to say, I was desperately looking for a solution over the internet. Fortunately, I stumbled upon The Regimen. I immediately became obsessed with it. I even read all of Dan's articles several times that I've memorized all of it in detail. I finally got the courage to ask my dad (who is reluctant to buy things online because he doesn't really have a grasp on what the internet really is) to let me buy The Regimen pack. After some thought, he finally agreed to buy the Regimen pack.

You couldn't imagine how happy I was. I could finally be cured of this disease. I gleefully went to Daniel Kern's store, clicked on the Regimen kit, carefully filled up the billing form... until I read the part where he can't ship his products to the Philippines. And just like that, my dreams of a normal life with a clear skin were crushed. I didn't feel like living anymore. Whenever I look at a mirror, I always see a man who could've looked so handsome, yet failed and got an acne-prone skin.

I lost hope until I saw your post. This might be my only hope!

I'm glad you found my post then! :)

Just a tip, if budget permits, buy in bulk so you save on shipping.

I hope you are on your way to getting the skin you want. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@fruittyche)

Posted : 09/06/2013 10:36 am

How long will it take for the products to be shipped here in the Philippines? :D I'm thankful that u've showed alternative ways on how can I avail these products. . But I really don't know how to start ordering, can u help me ? please.eusa_pray.gif

renrovero liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/06/2013 9:46 pm

How long will it take for the products to be shipped here in the Philippines? biggrin.png I'm thankful that u've showed alternative ways on how can I avail these products. . But I really don't know how to start ordering, can u help me ? please.eusa_pray.gif

My order took a little over two weeks. It was around the time when Manila had so much rainfall so I guess their shipping to Cebu got delayed.

Basically what you do is get in contact with the Johnny Air Cargo closest to your area. Give them a call and they will give you an address in the US that you can use as your shipping address when you order your acne.org products from danielkern.com. Once you have placed your order, acne.org will send you a tracking number for your package, you then give this to Johnny Air Cargo and they will track the package for you and let you know once you can pick it up from their office.

I hope this has helped. You can ask me other questions, but I'm sure Johnny Air can answer more in regards with shipping.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/22/2013 8:16 am

UPDATE!!! (09/22/2013)

I just wanted to update this post with bit more info.

I tried having another set of Acne.org products shipped to the Philippines without using Johnny Air and just used the International shipping of Acne.org. I emailed Acne.org and told them I was willing to risk my money and the package not getting here and they agreed.

And surprise surprise. It actually got delivered to my doorstep faster than I thought. I ordered 3 - 16oz. bottles and had to pay around $40 additional for customs charges when they delivered the box. This was is more expensive, but it did get mailed straight to my home address.

KWRHL and Adee Mille liked
MemberMember
(@fjrvelasco)

Posted : 10/01/2013 11:39 am

Okay, so after battling with school I finally have the time to do this.

It's kinda embarrassing to ask you this, but can you help me in buying the Regimen Kit? I'm clueless on what to do with the Johnny Air thing. And unfortunately, I live in the province eusa_think.gif.

I attached a picture of my shipping form. Can you tell me if its correct? Should the billing address and the shipping address be different? Sorry for so many questions!

post-212943-0-27965600-1380645419.png

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/04/2013 7:11 am

Okay, so after battling with school I finally have the time to do this.

It's kinda embarrassing to ask you this, but can you help me in buying the Regimen Kit? I'm clueless on what to do with the Johnny Air thing. And unfortunately, I live in the province eusa_think.gif.

I attached a picture of my shipping form. Can you tell me if its correct? Should the billing address and the shipping address be different? Sorry for so many questions!

Sorry for the late response. But with johnny air, your shipping address should be their address, but the billing address should go to your address where you get your credit card bill

MemberMember
(@someonedontknow)

Posted : 12/22/2013 11:24 am

Hi...im kinda new here.. And im from DAET CAM NORTE and im wondering if i really need to use credit card.. Couse i dont have one .. But i can pay cash .. And how can i get the product ... Because im really confuse about the shipping things .. Sorry for the bother :)

Please answer me .. I really want the

Product that this wed site sells :)

MemberMember
(@dennb77)

Posted : 01/19/2014 7:21 am

UPDATE!!! (09/22/2013)

I tried having another set of Acne.org products shipped to the Philippines without using Johnny Air and just used the International shipping of Acne.org. I emailed Acne.org and told them I was willing to risk my money and the package not getting here and they agreed.

And surprise surprise. It actually got delivered to my doorstep faster than I thought. I ordered 3 - 16oz. bottles and had to pay around $40 additional for customs charges when they delivered the box. This was is more expensive, but it did get mailed straight to my home address.

I tried this. Ordered last Jan 4, 2014 and until now I haven't received the package yet.

I stay in Paranaque. Would the location be on a case to case basis for delivery to your house?

I read some horrible posts that some even had to claim it in the Philippine postal.

MemberMember
(@dennb77)

Posted : 01/23/2014 10:19 am

UPDATE!!! (09/22/2013)

I tried this. Ordered last Jan 4, 2014 and until now I haven't received the package yet.

I stay in Paranaque. Would the location be on a case to case basis for delivery to your house?

I read some horrible posts that some even had to claim it in the Philippine postal.

just an update... the paranaque postal called me to advise that I need to pick up my package. They charged me P1,200 for my USD 65 worth of Acne.org products.

I suggest better to pass thru Johnny air than Philippine Postal.

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/24/2014 9:36 am

UPDATE!!! (09/22/2013)

just an update... the paranaque postal called me to advise that I need to pick up my package. They charged me P1,200 for my USD 65 worth of Acne.org products.

I suggest better to pass thru Johnny air than Philippine Postal.

Agreed! Johnny Air doesn't deliver door to door but it does come out cheaper without having to pay the international shipping charges.

MemberMember
(@ryuji12345)

Posted : 03/10/2014 11:00 pm

Nicmic nasa $36 yung ginastos mo so parang nasa 2000pesos ganun ba? Tapos sa johnny cargo mo na ba yun binayadan?

MemberMember
(@ryuji12345)

Posted : 03/10/2014 11:03 pm

Just thought I would share my Acne.org shipping strategy with my fellow Filipinos.

There are some countries that Acne.org doesn't ship to and sadly the Philippines is one of them. So I found an alternative way of shipping and it worked. I managed to save a lot on shipping expense.

I got in touch with a company named Johnny Air Cargo Plus who ship items from the US to the Philippines. Basically how it works is that when you order your products, you give Acne.org the US address of Johnny Air Cargo and Johnny Air will be the one to ship it over here and you go pick up the package from one of their local offices. From what I read, they have offices in Makati, Cebu and Davao. If you don't live in an area with a pick-up center near by, give them a call and you guys can work on they can get it to you.

I ordered the 16oz bottle of AHA, 16oz bottle of BP and the 8oz. bottle of jojoba oil. When I picked up the package I paid around $36 for the whole thing. Not bad for items that will last me months and considering the international shipping price, you end up saving almost half on shipping alone.

Alright, this is beginning to sound like I'm getting paid to endorse these guys. That is not the case. I am just sharing with you guys how you can get your hands on some Acne.org products for less. The company I mentioned are a legimate business. You can google them or take a look at their facebook page for any questions you might have.

I hope this gives you guys a chance to order the products for yourself without damaging your wallets too much.

NICMIC PARANG NASA 2000PESOS BA GINASTOS MO LAHAT LAHAT? TAPOS SA JOHNNY CARGO MO NA BA YUN BINAYARAN LAHAT? THANKSSS

MemberMember
(@adrian2040)

Posted : 03/11/2014 9:28 pm

Nicmic nasa $36 yung ginastos mo so parang nasa 2000pesos ganun ba? Tapos sa johnny cargo mo na ba yun binayadan?

I think it's less than that, around 1600-1800 because $1=P45.49, so.

And it usually depends on your order, like mine. I ordered a 16oz. Treatment and a 6oz. AHA. I only paid P900 shipping fee to JAC when I picked-up my package. Just make sure you meet the $40 cost for the free shipping fee so you won't have to pay extra. If, let's say you didn't, I think it's better to order through Amazon because the shipping fee is way cheaper than Acne.Org's.

MemberMember
(@mitchel)

Posted : 04/09/2014 10:50 am

what would I do if i happen to have no credit card yet? :(

MemberMember
(@adrian2040)

Posted : 04/09/2014 8:30 pm

what would I do if i happen to have no credit card yet?

Look for someone who does? :) They also accept Paypal.

MemberMember
(@polishedvent)

Posted : 04/10/2014 3:44 pm

Well first of all let me just say I think you're cute LOL -_- Okay

Well I'm pretty sure you can change your method of payment to CASH/CHECK/MONEY OREDER. So baby mitchel you can order thru cash. Oh wait. Can he? Adrian2040? Lol

MemberMember
(@adrian2040)

Posted : 04/10/2014 8:27 pm

Well first of all let me just say I think you're cute LOL -_- Okay

Well I'm pretty sure you can change your method of payment to CASH/CHECK/MONEY OREDER. So baby mitchel you can order thru cash. Oh wait. Can he? Adrian2040? Lol

Wow. Suddenly, I feel like I shouldn't be here.

Well, I don't know how that Cash/Check/Money Order functions because I've never tried that, but I think it only works if you're inside U.S. I don't know, maybe he should ask one of the moderators of this site about that. If you have an atm/debit card, you can create a Paypal account and connect it to your bank but it's messy, so much stuff to do before you can activate your account. And apparently, you're gonna have to wait a few days before Acne.Org can confirm your payment, (Idk) so... yeah.

MemberMember
(@polishedvent)

Posted : 04/12/2014 8:02 am

Baby Mitchel if you don't have any debit/credit card you can order thru JAC and opt for their "CARD-FREE SHOP AND SHIP" service. You tell them what you want to buy and they buy and ship it to you. You pay for and get the item(s) (shipping cost included) at their Philippine branch. Saves you from using credit card of if you don't have any. See baby that's how I love you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA joke -_- HAHAHAHA Adrian2014 -_-

MemberMember
(@jajasamia)

Posted : 05/30/2014 3:27 am

hi.. i'm new here.. i saw acne.org selling in olx.ph it cost 3,800 isn't quite expensive?

MemberMember
(@kwrhl)

Posted : 11/11/2014 4:56 am

Ordered mine last Oct 25. It hasn't arrived yet. :(

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/13/2014 10:24 am

Ordered mine last Oct 25. It hasn't arrived yet.

My delivery took almost a month. But you know how our local post offices aren't the most quick and reliable so be sure to check from time to time just to make sure it isn't just laying around in their office.

MemberMember
(@kwrhl)

Posted : 11/13/2014 10:26 am

My delivery took almost a month. But you know how our local post offices aren't the most quick and reliable so be sure to check from time to time just to make sure it isn't just laying around in their office.

How can i check???

Anyway, Wala ka na bang pimples today? Or konti na lang? Thank you!!!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/13/2014 10:32 am

How can i check???

Anyway, Wala ka na bang pimples today? Or konti na lang? Thank you!!!

For me I had to go to the post office and check. It can be an inconvenience since it is far, but I had to do it to make sure I got my products.

I currently do not have any. I am still keeping up with the regimen for almost two years now and only get about one or two a month that are very small. So I don't really mind those. From where I started one or two don't bother me at all.