Help! What Is This?...

Notifications
Clear all

Help! What Is This? 🙁

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/26/2013 4:17 pm

I was using 10% BP ONLY ONCE A DAY for 9 weeks and when i ran out of the product i decided to buy dan's BP and started the regimen, following dan's instructions. Im on the 4th day of the regimen now and today i have lots of tiny pimples around ny nose, chin and cheeks. They are really tiny. I dont know why im getting these :/ is my skin purging again? :(((

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/26/2013 8:06 pm

Your skin is most probably purging. And if it is anything like my experience on the regimen, it will slowly continue to purge in the the coming weeks. Don't let it freak you out. The regimen is a process and if you stick to it precisely, you will see wonderful results. Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/26/2013 8:19 pm

Your skin is most probably purging. And if it is anything like my experience on the regimen, it will slowly continue to purge in the the coming weeks. Don't let it freak you out. The regimen is a process and if you stick to it precisely, you will see wonderful results. Good luck! 🙂

I know i will stick to it. When your skin was purging, are they like many tiny tiny pimples? and did it break out on the areas where youve never gotten any pimple?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/26/2013 8:27 pm

Your skin is most probably purging. And if it is anything like my experience on the regimen, it will slowly continue to purge in the the coming weeks. Don't let it freak you out. The regimen is a process and if you stick to it precisely, you will see wonderful results. Good luck! smile.png

I know i will stick to it. When your skin was purging, are they like many tiny tiny pimples? and did it break out on the areas where youve never gotten any pimple?

Mine was worse. I got huge cystic acne on my jawline and chin. And yes I also broke out on my forehead a bit where I normally don't get too much acne spots. It was annoying but it is part of the regimen. You go through the bad skin days before it gets better.