Notifications
Clear all

Am Freaking Out .... My Acne Is Coming Back !

MemberMember
(@mobwin)

Posted : 08/26/2013 1:44 pm

hey guys

so i have suffered from acne and red marks all over my face for almost 3 years ( i used to have PERFECT skin but suddenly it all went ugly) each pimple left a huge red mark when it left

on 30\5\2012 I started my treatment with a dermatologist, and I got better really slowly ... my skin was starting to get much better, acne was gone and I was left with the ugly red marks that won't go away ... I was put on Isotretinoin "accutane" for 3 months (from 26\2\2013 till 26\5\2013) and things got much better .... from 1\8\2013 till 20\8\2013 I had REALLY nice skin ... my face was getting clearer (n't 100% clear but 80% of the red marks were gone ... only some left on my cheeks)

but suddenly starting from last week i felt like i wasn't that much clear anymore ... day after day during this weak things went worse, and right now I have almost ten small new pimples on each cheek .. making it very red and ugly

am freaking out ... thought that i was finally clear but now am very depressed and have no idea what to do

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/26/2013 2:27 pm

man... i know exactly how u feel. MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER YOU SHOULD DO NOW!!!!!!!

DO NOT STRESS ABOUT IT !!!

DONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got some two pimples for some reason and then i started to stress about it so much and acne is coming back fast.

MemberMember
(@mobwin)

Posted : 08/26/2013 2:31 pm

man... i know exactly how u feel. MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER YOU SHOULD DO NOW!!!!!!!

DO NOT STRESS ABOUT IT !!!

DONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got some two pimples for some reason and then i started to stress about it so much and acne is coming back fast.

omg I can't even describe how much am stressed about it ... it took me a whole year to clear my face and I was finally happy when I look at the mirror and start to feel confident ... now am freaking out so much and am so scared my face is gonna get back to where it was before starting the treatment

am trying to n't stress about it but every time I look at the mirror I feel terrible ... It's so stupid how I think about it the whole day !!!! 🙁

guess am gonna avoid seeing the mirror as much as possible

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/26/2013 2:32 pm

For many people Accutane is not a permanent solution. You can either return to your dermatologist and discuss what to do now (another round of Accutane, other prescriptions) or you can consider over-the-counter treatments. As the person said above, do not panic or get stressed about it. If you decide you want to try and manage it with over-the-counter treatments, The Regimen may be something for you to look into. http://www.acne.org/regimen

Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/26/2013 3:52 pm

man i was same boat. i had clear skin half year and then two painful pimples i stressed about it so much that i just opened doors for more pimples resulting in more stress!!! and that would lead me in pizza face!! so iam doing hypnosis treatment and my stress is going down and my acne is improving.

you should try everything to not stress about it.

MemberMember
(@mobwin)

Posted : 08/26/2013 4:18 pm

man i was same boat. i had clear skin half year and then two painful pimples i stressed about it so much that i just opened doors for more pimples resulting in more stress!!! and that would lead me in pizza face!! so iam doing hypnosis treatment and my stress is going down and my acne is improving.

you should try everything to not stress about it.

you are so right, it does really make things much worse

I'll definitely try my best to stay calm and chill out ... thanks a lot for the advise 🙂