Notifications
Clear all

How To Determine What Is Acne Scarring

MemberMember
(@simonk709)

Posted : 08/26/2013 10:53 am

My skin has been red with spots around my cheek area for sometime and I was told by a friend that this could be a certain type of acne he did not know the exact name for it and I have struggle to find it online so I just decided to post this to find out whether it was or wasnt and if it is what I can do to help it.

Here is a picture: [removed]

MemberMember
(@clichter17)

Posted : 08/26/2013 12:08 pm

Mate your skin looks pretty damn good. It might just be enlarged pores which a lot of people have, idk. Hard to tell based on the picture. biggrin.png

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/26/2013 6:28 pm

I dont see acne. What I do see is that you could have a skin condition called eczema. Take a look into that.

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/27/2013 1:42 pm

My dear, you do not have acne. You are blessed with clear skin. But, I do agree with Moonlit that you could have some eczema or hyper-pigmentation.

You can try using some hydrocortisone on your face in conjunction with lots of moisturizer! The more hydrated you keep your skin, the better it will be.

On 8/26/2013 at 9:53 PM, Simonk709 said:

My skin has been red with spots around my cheek area for sometime and I was told by a friend that this could be a certain type of acne he did not know the exact name for it and I have struggle to find it online so I just decided to post this to find out whether it was or wasnt and if it is what I can do to help it.

Here is a picture: [removed]