Notifications
Clear all

Question!

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/26/2013 3:19 am

Hello everyone, rolleyes.gif

I have another question again!

Some people say that you should use benzoyl peroxide because it only kills the bacteria that causes it. shifty.gif

Than you have to use it after you are clear.

Are you still getting red after you use it like a month? nod.gif

How many days does it cost after you don't get red at all?

Please help me! smile.png

Greetings to you! eusa_angel.gif

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 08/26/2013 9:26 am

I think everyone is different in how they respond. My redness lasted only two weeks. Other peoples' has last two months. I think part of the trick with the regimen is making adjustments to how much you r using based on your skins response. But I'm a newby at this so someone with more experience might have more to say about it.

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/26/2013 12:32 pm

I think everyone is different in how they respond. My redness lasted only two weeks. Other peoples' has last two months. I think part of the trick with the regimen is making adjustments to how much you r using based on your skins response. But I'm a newby at this so someone with more experience might have more to say about it.

Thanks for you reply! rolleyes.gif

When did you started on the Regimen?

Are you still completely clear now?

Did you used much benzoyl peroxide in the two weeks?

Would like to hear some more! 🙂

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 08/26/2013 2:18 pm

I started the regimen mid-July and I only use it on my lower face - around my mouth and chin - because this is where my main breakouts are. I started using just a dab of BP, but within a week worked up to enough bp that it takes me a few minutes to get it to soak in. For just my mouth area, this is a thick tip of my finger amount. I do know that I started noticing more results when I increased the amount I used. I get more dryness and flaking but I definitely am clearer. If you look at the post in the regimen "pleasantly surprised...", you will see me track some of my progress. I noticed almost immediate improvement, but then have had a couple breakouts since then. The breakouts seem to be getting less and less even within the mere five weeks I've been on the regimen. Right now, I have a couple spots, but other than that it is just some red marks. I am quite happy. I know I will have another breakout, but as long as they are happening less and less frequent, then I have the ability to plough through them with more confidence.