Notifications
Clear all

Which Treatments? How?

MemberMember
(@moderich)

Posted : 08/24/2013 7:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm using the Regimen since 2 month. I have no more pimple but i have some acne scars. I would like to erase them but i really don't know how... i heard about "AHA cream" but i don't know which one i have to choose or how use it...

can you help me please? :)

thank you!!

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 08/24/2013 10:51 pm

Hi there! :)

We'd need more information before we can guide you. What kind of scarring are you dealing with? Can you describe it for us? Also, how bad is your active acne now?

If you are dealing with raised or indented scarring creams will not help this, please don't waste your time and money here. This kind of scarring needs invasive procedures to help correct the damage, lasers, skin needling, peels etc.

If you are dealing with red/purple/brown marks this is not scarring but PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and it usually fades in time. Creams will help this, but you need to be careful in choosing the right one. Retin-A is good but you must make sure it doesn't clash with anything in your usual skin care routine (like BP).

Again, if you give us some more information about your skin we can help you out more! :)