Notifications
Clear all

Aha/jojoba Oil

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 08/24/2013 5:29 pm

hi guys i ordered the aha+ and jojoba oil last week, just waiting for it to arrive in a couple of days. Ive been on the regimen for almost 2 months so i believe that adding these products into my regimen is a good idea. I still have small light red marks on my face from the pimples i had before. I know im supposed to start slow, so what would be a suggestion to incorporate these products into the regimen.

Thanks,

corey

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/24/2013 5:41 pm

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/24/2013 6:26 pm

I use the two together. I put a dime sized amount of AHA into the palm of my hand and then mix in around 5-6 drops of jojoba oil (I like a lot of it) and then apply it to my face. It makes it a lot easier to apply that way.

The more jojoba, the better!

MemberMember
(@theonethatgotaway)

Posted : 08/25/2013 3:55 am

If you're going to use AHA, you don't have to use the jojoba oil as the AHA will take care of the dryness. Just mix the AHA (pea sized) with your moisturizer (the general amount you use) and then apply it to your face. I've used both jojoba oil and AHA in the past but I didn't like the shiny/greasy look on my face so I stopped mixing them. You should only use jojoba oil until your face is used to the AHA, then you can use AHA by itself, even without a moisturizer after 3 weeks or so.