Notifications
Clear all

Need To Clear Skin Before School

MemberMember
(@snoopdog5566)

Posted : 08/23/2013 2:20 am

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting here so bare with me. I am a 13 year old boy, i used to have perfect skin about 8 months ago. I got a pimple once, and i would overreact and put tons of creams and products on it. And that would make me get more and more pimples. My acne started clearing up in the beginning of summer, but my family was going through a hard time, we had to sell our house and move everything in a week, with out a moving companie's help. This put a lot of stress on me and made me get bad breakouts. I've just about had it with every acne company saying on there products that it will cure acne in a week, when all it does it make me breakout more.

Now i have 12 days before school starts, and im desperate to at least clear up a little bit of my acne. It's around my nose and under my eye area, and on my forehead. It's only mild, u can only see it when your really close though. But still, im jealous of my friends who never do anything to wash their face, yet they don't have a single pimple. I've been researching alot, and i came across the caveman regime. Do you think it would clear my acne up in 2 days by only washing it with water? Or what else could i do? I really need help.... Thanks everyone

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/23/2013 6:56 am

visit a doctor. She/He will know what to do. I dont have any experience with caveman method iam too afraid to try it. But i heard that it can help to someone..Erythromycin and acne needling every month cleared me totally for half a year, now its back.

MemberMember
(@iconzz)

Posted : 08/23/2013 9:31 am

i wish i had som1 to stop me using all topicals, medications when i was your age... i ussed to panic for tiny pimple... n yeah i tried caveman .... but din work for me....

just dont touch them... its hormonal... its your puberty time.. see if you get a pimple today it will go off in 2 days.. if you use bp o sa it mite go off a bit sooner but with all its side-effects... so just clm down... just use wat u used to use... no extra things... n donot overash... i hav done all stupid things.... n i regret for them ...

MemberMember
(@snoopdog5566)

Posted : 08/23/2013 2:37 pm

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :) i think i might try doing the Regimen from acne.org. Im crossing my fingers it will clear up some of my acne.

MemberMember
(@beth-n)

Posted : 08/24/2013 1:55 am

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl and I need to find a way to clear up my acne. My family can't afford any type of expensive cleanser.

I'm not trying to be the prettiest girl in school, I'm just trying to not get bullied. All of the bullies are always telling me how ugly of a face I have.

In some ways they r right... My skin is always dirty no matter how many times I wash it. My acne is creating scars on my face that is very embarrasing.

I've tried to put makeup over it at school but all the oils in my skin will just fade the makeup away. I barely leave my house now and I've begun homeschooling so I don't get bullied about it.

I have been called so many hurtful words its unbelievable. So if any of u out there can at least tell me some tips on how to get rid of acne and is CHEAP to buy, PLEASE tell me. Send me a message from my profile if nessisary.

Thank you so much for those of u who care!

MemberMember
(@iconzz)

Posted : 08/25/2013 8:46 am

grt u cant afford for expensive cleanser,,,.. cos it does nothing... do nothing u will clear.... use cetaphil..... stop toching o popping , dont let hair fall on your face , wash just once o twice,... sleep on ur bac... it will go once u outta ur puberty age...