Notifications
Clear all

Is This Like Proactive

MemberMember
(@mollyxoxo)

Posted : 08/21/2013 11:35 pm

Hello,

So I'm one of those girls who has tried almost every product out there including the all time famous proactive, (which did not work whatsoever) and I watched a few videos on here but I wanted to hear from some of you. I ordered the regimen that Acne.org sells and I want to know if any of you are having luck with it?

Thank you so much

-Molly eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/22/2013 3:04 am

Hello,

So I'm one of those girls who has tried almost every product out there including the all time famous proactive, (which did not work whatsoever) and I watched a few videos on here but I wanted to hear from some of you. I ordered the regimen that Acne.org sells and I want to know if any of you are having luck with it?

Thank you so much

-Molly eusa_think.gif

The only thing similar is really the active ingredient which helps with the acne which is Benzoyl Peroxide. Other than that, it is pretty different.

How you apply the steps and the amount you apply of the product are the biggest difference.

Acne.org has helped get me clear and stayed clear for 5 months now. Haven't tried any other topicals which has worked like it.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/22/2013 5:45 pm

Here's Dan's comparison of The Regimen to Proactiv. http://www.acne.org/faq.html#proactiv

If you would like to see how well it works, check out the success stories. http://www.acne.org/success.php

MemberMember
(@phet33782)

Posted : 09/01/2013 8:33 pm

The Regimen actually works compared to Proactiv. I still do get pimples here and there but It's done a lot better than other treatments I've tried. You skin is gonna dry for the first couple weeks. I've tried mixing the Regimen with other acne products like Mario Badescu's buffering lotion. So far the results are good. A problem I had was when I thought I wasn't having any acne problems I would use the Regimen less frequently and then I began to break out more often.

MemberMember
(@jholdan)

Posted : 10/04/2013 11:24 pm

I've tried proactiv in the past and it didn't work out for me. Then, I heard about acne.org and I haven't stopped using it. I've been using Dan's product for a couple of years now and in the beginning it takes some getting used to but stick with the product and hopefully you'll get the samer esults as the people who use the product. Best of luck.

MemberMember
(@stubblefieldc)

Posted : 11/03/2013 6:54 am

All I can say is: "No". Simply, this product works, and if it doesn't, that just means you need to tailor your routine based on the results you're receiving.

Still breaking out: Use BP twice a day, but you don't have to use too much (I use a pea size of BP and have clear skin)

Dry skin: Keep up the BP, like I said before, use less (a pea size, twice a day), and use Neutrogena daily scrub (the AHA will remove flakes and smooth skin. I also use the Loreal scrubber with the Acne.org facewash because it can be drying, so the scrubber removes the flakes

Shiny skin: after completing the regimen, wait 10min, and dab off excess with toilet paper.

MemberMember
(@lovelorn)

Posted : 11/03/2013 8:10 pm

Hello,

Thank you so much

-Molly eusa_think.gif

Sort of. Except the cleanser is non medicated and the system adds in a moisturizer rather than a toner.

MemberMember
(@orlando158)

Posted : 04/24/2014 10:59 am

lol at people saying that is different only because of the way is applied and stuff, is the same god damn thing, same ingredient, same everything, with a different name, and different marketing strategy

the whole acne industry is a scam, benzoic peroxide has been around since the 80s, no doctor, dermatorlogist or science has ever recommended or proved that applying more BP leads to better results, that is just retarded, if anything applying more causes more side effects, and can make your condition worse, so why is this danny guy recommending to apply more, just because it worked for him, wrong

By recommending applying more, he can actually sell more products and make more money

I was around here before he came up with his product line, only reason he recommended to apply more from the beginning, it was to come out with product line, he already had that strategy in mind, you see, all the drugstore products of peroxide are more expensive and smaller in quantity, thus his advice of applying more, can only work, if you are able to get peroxide for cheaper and in more quantity for price

and voila, he comes out with his own line to solve your predicament, thus cashing in big time on this little lie that you need to apply more, while at the same time, making you think that he cares about you, and is giving you a great deal, doesn't care about making money, he even went to say that he doesn't make much money from the products, and he is giving you all the savings, yet he a millionaire now

because applying more, leads to running out of product, which leads to buying more

is a perfect strategy, this guy dan is a millionaire now, and all of you still have acne, is sad how the acne industry has deceived people,. in the end, is all about money in this world, the reality is

They dont give a shit a bout you

they dont