How Long Does A Bot...

Notifications
Clear all

How Long Does A Bottle Of Dan's Regimen And Aha Last For?

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 9:57 pm

I see on the page that dan's 8 ounce bp last for 1 month when using the full amount. Thus the 16 ounce bottle last 2 months. However, i seen some videos where some ppl who used Dan's BP mention it would last them a very long time even with the 8 ounce bottle because they don't put a ton on. Does that mean they are doing it wrong? The person did mention it worked for them and they didn't need much BP.

So if a person doesn't put it entirely on their face such as they only put it on their problem areas only such as forehead and one side of the face only, would that mean a 8 ounce bottle of BP might last 2 months and thus a 16 ounce would last 4 or 5 months or even more? The person in a youtube video mention they would never run out of BP because they apply very little and only on T zone area. But for me, i would be applying on majority of my face except just a few minor areas.

The AHA i see from Dan is 6 ounces. I already have AHA but its 1.6 ounce only and its from alpha hydrox, the souffle. Wouldn't the 6 ounce AHA from Dan pretty much last at least 1 year? That is a lot of AHA.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:15 pm

I have the 16oz bottle of BP. And I just use two pumps a day. Once in the AM and once in the PM. I started using the bottle June 16 and I'm still using that bottle. I estimate that I still have two-three weeks for of applications left in there.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:21 pm

okay then it should be about 3 months for that bottle for you then which is still a long time for that bottle.

One last question i wanted to ask you. I saw your thread and commented on it and you said the regimen cleared your cystic acne. But so you first used not dan's bp but another form of benzoyl peroxide on your face first? I think you mentioned you used benzac because since you are in philippines, you just used that first since that was what was available for you at that time you just went with that? And was that benzoyl peroxide 2.5 or 5 percent?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

And anyone else who used aha 6 ounce can comment on how long it last them?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:35 pm

okay then it should be about 3 months for that bottle for you then which is still a long time for that bottle.

One last question i wanted to ask you. I saw your thread and commented on it and you said the regimen cleared your cystic acne. But so you first used not dan's bp but another form of benzoyl peroxide on your face first? I think you mentioned you used benzac because since you are in philippines, you just used that first since that was what was available for you at that time you just went with that? And was that benzoyl peroxide 2.5 or 5 percent?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

And anyone else who used aha 6 ounce can comment on how long it last them?

Yup! I cleared my acne using Benzac. I started with the 5% for about a week and half before noticing how drying it was. After that I gave in and ordered the Benzac 2.5% online and bought a bunch of those. I used that up until I started using Dan's BP last June.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:41 pm

Hey. But if you had used Dan's 2.5 BP instead of the Benzac the whole time, you would say it would still have had the same effect and cleared your cystic acne right?

Thus the benzac 2.5 percent where you purchase it from in phillippines should be the same as Dan's 2.5 bp? Thus the only difference is Dan's BP is gel form? I always worry about stuff like this b/c i want to use the exact thing as someone else.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/22/2013 12:58 am

Hey. But if you had used Dan's 2.5 BP instead of the Benzac the whole time, you would say it would still have had the same effect and cleared your cystic acne right?

Thus the benzac 2.5 percent where you purchase it from in phillippines should be the same as Dan's 2.5 bp? Thus the only difference is Dan's BP is gel form? I always worry about stuff like this b/c i want to use the exact thing as someone else.

Yes, it would have been the same as Dan's. I have been on Dan's BP for a good couple of months to know that it has kept me clear so it would still work. Oh and Benzac is also in gel form by the way. So they really are almost the same. I think the only big difference I noticed is Dan's BP goes on smoother than the benzac.