Is Jojoba Oil Neces...

Notifications
Clear all

Is Jojoba Oil Necessary?

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 5:12 pm

I already have cerave cleanser and moisturizer. I will be purchasing the 16 ounce dan's benzoyl peroxide. Thus i will be doing the 3 step process if epiduo continues to not make my skin worst. Im currently using epiduo for the last month and all it has done is create more cystic acne on my face and made it very red and irritated so im thinking about going with the regimen instead if its still like this.

I read the page that ppl use jojoba oil with their moisturizer. What i want to know is jojoba oil necessary? Im really confused because ppl say all it does is hydrate the moisturizer so it has nothing to do with red marks right? Has anyone cleared their acne with just the 3 steps without jojoba oil? Im trying to purchase all the products now because im going to go to canada so i want all my products with me now before i get to canada.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/21/2013 6:16 pm

It's not necessary, but it's like the holy grail of all skin-care products. You won't regret it if you get some.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 6:49 pm

What is the purpose of the jojoba oil. is it for red marks? For moisturizing? Should i use it when i start the regimen? Or wait some time and then use it?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/21/2013 8:13 pm

Jojoba oil isn't a requirement in The Regimen, but you will find that when you go through the initial stages of dryness and flaking and red face that the jojoba oil really does help. For me, I started the regimen really fast and so the dry feeling was really bad. I basically needed it as part of my regimen.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 8:22 pm

Do you think you would have cleared your acne if you didn't use jojoba oil?

So the jojoba oil was more for the dry face, or flaking or the redness?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/21/2013 9:06 pm

Do you think you would have cleared your acne if you didn't use jojoba oil?

So the jojoba oil was more for the dry face, or flaking or the redness?

I think so! It was for sure the BP that cleared my skin. The jojoba oil just made the side effects so much more bearable. And it helped make my skin feel like skin again after I got clear.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/25/2013 10:21 pm

Jojoba oil is magic when getting rid of dryness and flaking. I've started using it in my 6th week due to shipping and delivery time.

But I can never say I regret using it! Its amazing. My skin loves it :)