Are You Suppose To ...

Notifications
Clear all

Are You Suppose To Apply The Regimen All Over Your Face?

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/21/2013 11:04 am

I read that it is suppose to be applied all over the face. However, let say you only have acne on certain areas of the face. For example you only have it on the right side or left side of the face. Or you only have it on the forehead and left side of the face. Does that mean you are still suppose to put it all over your face even on the side that doesn't have acne at all? Like if you only have it say on your left side, are you really suppose to put it on forehead or right side if you don't have any acne there? Same thing as if you have it on forehead and left side, you really suppose to put it on right side if its clear?

I saw the old Dan video where he shows how to apply BP and he does it all over the face.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/21/2013 1:18 pm

You will want to treat the areas that commonly break out. If your acne is isolated to just a certain area of your face, and you never get breakouts anywhere else, you can just treat the affected area(s). If, however, you have the tendency to get acne popping up just about anywhere on your face, you will want to treat your whole face.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/21/2013 2:46 pm

You can only apply it to problematic areas, but you will notice that your skin may be two different shades for a while until you adjust to the BP.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/21/2013 3:40 pm

I remember reading a thread where a few people did that and then acne started to appear in the places they didnt use the BP, as if the acne had 'moved'. Not sure how much there really is to that, just something to know in case it happens to you.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/21/2013 8:19 pm

If you can get away with doing the regimen on just your problem areas, then go for it. But I did fall under the category that ramsaymac mentioned where when I just treated my major problem areas (jaw, chin)...the acne started to come out from my forehead and inner corners of my face.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/11/2013 9:26 am

When i first started the regimen i treated my whole face cuz well i had acne all over. But now im in my 10th week & i only put the bp in the affected areas cuz ive noticed putting it in those areas thats not a problem to me now ..i get brown patches there and i hate it ..so since its not my problem area anymore ( jawline, at the corner of my eyes) i avoid it.

I also read somewhere that the bp moves around with the moisturizer so its not like those areas arent getting any Bp at all just not directly :)

Try treating ur entire face for now :)