Notifications
Clear all

Scars ):

MemberMember
(@michellejmara)

Posted : 08/20/2013 11:07 pm

I'm a 17 year old girl starting school tomorrow. However, I have really red severe cystic scars on my right cheek and I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything. Nothing works. If anything it just gets worse. My left side is pretty much clear and my forehead and most of my chin are clear. Its only my right cheek. I'm scared to go to the dermatologist because I want immediate results, I don't want to have an initial breakout from anything. I guess I just want a magic cure. Ive tried lemon, honey, all of it.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/21/2013 8:43 am

so are they scars or just red marks? for just red marks you can do ipl which is not laser or you can try v-beam which is a laser. they both work well for those red marks.

MemberMember
(@damnlife)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:32 am

This ain't no hypertrophic scarring...

Go to derm.

MemberMember
(@michellejmara)

Posted : 08/25/2013 8:34 pm

so are they scars or just red marks? for just red marks you can do ipl which is not laser or you can try v-beam which is a laser. they both work well for those red marks.

They're really red marks, I've had them for about 4 months after cysts on right cheek. I don't think the cysts healed properly. One cyst left a hypertropic/keloid scar that is now purple.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/26/2013 9:04 am

if you can post a picture but if they are just red marks they are pretty easy to get rid of so dont worry at all. for now dermablend is great at covering those up.