Notifications
Clear all

Can't Make My Mind:)

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/20/2013 9:16 am

I'm worried that accutane would affect my workouts but still in fed up with acne it's killing my self-esteem seeing every one around me with perfect skin it made me shy I hate going out and here I am I don't know what to do

Advice me:)

MemberMember
(@marissa-ashley)

Posted : 08/20/2013 10:05 am

it shouldn't effect on your workouts! i workout, not like hardcore right now lol. but i do workout and it hasnt really changed anything for me! i get some bad lower back pain sometimes, but that was at the beginning. now, i cant ever notice any unusual or bad pains! it is different for everyone, but that is my experience right now with it!

MemberMember
(@heftymug)

Posted : 08/20/2013 10:14 am

Even if it does effect your work outs, think about it this way... 6 months of subpar work outs for potentially a life time of clear skin!

MemberMember
(@mxkn)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:42 pm

I know exactly what you mean, i was really into lifting and i knew that accutane would affect my performance but in the end i decided that it was better to have clear skin now because either ways there is plenty of time to workout later. you dont really have to stop maybe just lower the instensity. Youll be grateful once you are done with your course! :)

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:55 pm

I know exactly what you mean, i was really into lifting and i knew that accutane would affect my performance but in the end i decided that it was better to have clear skin now because either ways there is plenty of time to workout later. you dont really have to stop maybe just lower the instensity. Youll be grateful once you are done with your course! 🙂

Thx for helping I think ima continue taking it until I clear 😀

I know exactly what you mean, i was really into lifting and i knew that accutane would affect my performance but in the end i decided that it was better to have clear skin now because either ways there is plenty of time to workout later. you dont really have to stop maybe just lower the instensity. Youll be grateful once you are done with your course! 🙂

Thx for replying I think ima continue taking it until I clear 😀

MemberMember
(@mxkn)

Posted : 08/22/2013 2:14 am

I know exactly what you mean, i was really into lifting and i knew that accutane would affect my performance but in the end i decided that it was better to have clear skin now because either ways there is plenty of time to workout later. you dont really have to stop maybe just lower the instensity. Youll be grateful once you are done with your course! smile.png

Thx for helping I think ima continue taking it until I clear biggrin.png

>I know exactly what you mean, i was really into lifting and i knew that accutane would affect my performance but in the end i decided that it was better to have clear skin now because either ways there is plenty of time to workout later. you dont really have to stop maybe just lower the instensity. Youll be grateful once you are done with your course! smile.png

Thx for replying I think ima continue taking it until I clear biggrin.png

I encourage you to do so, time will fly by and by the end you probably wont even remember why it worried you! Good luck!