Notifications
Clear all

Need Help! Blemish That Won't Pop

MemberMember
(@desperateforclearskin)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:46 am

I've had this blemish for about 5 months now. You could barely notice it but then I got tired of it and thought that was such a long time to have ONE pimple so I squeezed at it with my fingers and I only made it worse. Now it's a pinkish red and it is like sticking out of my face. I noticed it has a very very tiny black dot in the middle but it might just be dirt or a spec of something. I'm really scared that this will never go away and i might need surgery for it! it doesn't hurt, it's just really ugly. Here is a picture: http://m.imgur.com/kcZan2i

ALSO: I have not tried popping it with a needle because I'm afraid ill make I worse like how I did with my fingers.

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:47 am

You should see a doctor/Dermatologist for advice. They should be able to remove it safely without leaving a scar and without complex surgery.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/20/2013 3:56 am

It doesnt look like acne to me - from the picture it looks like a wart, but it could be something more serious. If its really been there for 5 months then you definitely need to see a doctor about that.