Breaking Out On The...

Notifications
Clear all

Breaking Out On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:28 pm

i have been doing the regimen for about 1month now and it seemed to clear my skin for the most part (not all).but then I woke up the other day with many new pimples and pimples that havnt come to a head yet that kinda hurt. My forehead is clear from the regimen but im still breaking out...i ordered aha+ to help with red marks and some jojoba oil for my moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:47 pm

It happens. My worst breakouts were during my 4th and 5th week so don't worry about it too much. Keep with the regimen and you should see results slowly in a few more weeks.

Good job on ordering the AHA and Jojoba oil. Those things are like magic.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/19/2013 10:03 pm

I'm at about 7 weeks in on the regimen and it has helped my skin so much but I am still dealing with breakouts. It's so much better than when I started though so I plan to keep going with it. It all takes time :) Keep at it and you'll see more results soon!

MemberMember
(@venereologist)

Posted : 08/20/2013 4:21 am

i have been doing the regimen for about 1month now and it seemed to clear my skin for the most part (not all).but then I woke up the other day with many new pimples and pimples that havnt come to a head yet that kinda hurt. My forehead is clear from the regimen but im still breaking out...i ordered aha+ to help with red marks and some jojoba oil for my moisturizer.

u can clar u r face using regimen but its unpredicatble to have avne on u r clear face next day

avoid oily food n wheather tc of u r skin

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/22/2013 9:38 am

Hang in there!! :) The same exact thing happened to me. It's just acne that was buried deeper under your skin, and it'll go away soon. I'm 7 weeks into the Regimen like Lilly75, and I'm almost clear! Although many get clear before, everyone should expect breakouts for the first 2 months or so. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 08/22/2013 10:36 am

It says yur supposed to break out for atleast 2-6 months. U have to be patient for it to work. Im in my 7th month and still get a few here and there because Im a girl.

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 08/22/2013 3:23 pm

I will echo what others have said. I am also about four or five weeks in and I'm just getting over a breakout from last week. It scared me when it came up, but now as it is clearing, I am feeling more confident that the regimen is continuing to work.

MemberMember
(@missalexcee)

Posted : 08/22/2013 6:56 pm

I'm in my6th week of it also and breaking out. bAD like by my jaw & hollows of my cheeks. My big kit just arrived today & I received the AHA but am a little scared to use it lol. Anysuggestions anyone??? What can I expect? How do I use & how much of it. & what sucks too about this breakout is that the pimples ITCH so bad!!!!! :(

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/23/2013 7:36 am

I'm in my6th week of it also and breaking out. bAD like by my jaw & hollows of my cheeks. My big kit just arrived today & I received the AHA but am a little scared to use it lol. Anysuggestions anyone??? What can I expect? How do I use & how much of it. & what sucks too about this breakout is that the pimples ITCH so bad!!!!! sad.png

Aw sorry you're having a hard time :/ Just remember that it's expected on the Regimen. Hopefully this is your last purge! If you feel like you're ready to use AHA, just try mixing 1/2 the full amount of AHA and 1 pump of moisturizer 2-3 nights a week, after the BP. See how it feels! You might even want to try putting a pea-sized amount on your skin and seeing how it reacts. I started with way too much AHA and I got burned pretty badly/broke out like crazy! But once you get used to it, it's totally worth it. It gets rid of flakes way better than the moisturizer/jojoba combo, and smoothes out your skin. :)

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/23/2013 10:14 am

I'm starting my eight week today & now recovering from a minor breakout on my right cheek, which as lizardanne said its just those that were beneath the skin. So I'm pretty glad it's going away.

Hang in there :)

Jayfaraz liked
MemberMember
(@aly12345)

Posted : 08/23/2013 2:54 pm

I'm about 6 weeks into the regimen. My skin has imoroved drastically. Some days are better than others. 2 days ago I had no pimples. Now I have about 5 small ones. I keep clearing up and then breaking out again but each breakout is less severe and clears up more quickly. Stick with it!