Notifications
Clear all

Water For Acne And Glowing Skin?

MemberMember
(@hasmas)

Posted : 08/19/2013 7:21 pm

Hello people of the acne.org community!

Ive seen alot of posts about drinking water to improve acne and skin condition. There are no studies that show if you drink water when you are not thirsty that it will improve your acne and your skin condition. Can someone please come up with on study that showed if you drink water when you are not thirsty that it will improve your skin. CAN THIS BE ANOTHER MEGA MYTH ABOUT ACNE?

Source: [Removed]

SALUTE <3

MemberMember
(@gab4)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:30 pm

The reason water is good for the acne is that it eliminate the bad toxin from your skin. But i don't think you will clear by drinking water that's for sure but water is good for your body anyway. I drink almost 2L of water per days. I don't even drink juice anymore. It's free and simple why not give a try ?

MemberMember
(@hasmas)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:40 pm

The reason water is good for the acne is that it eliminate the bad toxin from your skin. But i don't think you will clear by drinking water that's for sure but water is good for your body anyway. I drink almost 2L of water per days. I don't even drink juice anymore. It's free and simple why not give a try ?

Well I think per automatic when you drink when you are thirsty you reach around 1,5liters of water per day depending if the person doesnt drink any other liquids and only drink water. But anyway that isnt the case here the case here is drinking water for helping acne but there is no connection between drinking water and acne.

MemberMember
(@gab4)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:00 pm

I think the bad toxins could create acne, i don't know, also red it help the healing of scars.

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:24 pm

Drinking water takes out toxin in the body but not acne, it will improve skin but not glowing it unlike vitamin c, i drink water every day 5 bottles max and i really dont see a diff with my acne.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/20/2013 1:43 pm

I drink a ton of water and my skin doesn't really glow. It's essential for overall health though, so I try drink as much as possible.