Notifications
Clear all

Epiduo Question

MemberMember
(@throwaway1995)

Posted : 08/19/2013 8:48 am

I have been on Epiduo for 10 weeks! And last week for one day I was clear!

Now one week on I am back to normal as in whiteheads some weird lump under the skin on my chin etc etc etc

The Epiduo is still irritating and making my skin red, should I just give up? What difference is two weeks gonna do?

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:05 am

I had the same problem with Epiduo. Some days I would clear up then breakout some more. What else are you using? You may just need to add something. I wouldnt give up until you get something to replace it with. You dont want to start back over at day 1 because you took a few weeks off from a topical. I made that mistake.

MemberMember
(@throwaway1995)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:13 am

I had the same problem with Epiduo. Some days I would clear up then breakout some more. What else are you using? You may just need to add something. I wouldnt give up until you get something to replace it with. You dont want to start back over at day 1 because you took a few weeks off from a topical. I made that mistake.

I have been on Tetracycline for like 5 months! I have mild - moderate acne but nothing works had been on doxy, mino, duac and differin prior to this!

MemberMember
(@chrissy-cambell)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:14 am

Its crap, burn't my neck quite badly

MemberMember
(@throwaway1995)

Posted : 08/19/2013 9:17 am

My acne is worse now than it was before I started Epiduo if I give up will it go back to where it was? Or get even worse?

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 08/19/2013 10:18 am

When I was on it it seemed I had more smaller stuff popping up but when I got off it I got larger breakouts. Its hard to say everyone is different. I was on all the other treatments you were on as well. I finally ended up getting back on Accutane..

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 08/19/2013 12:26 pm

Did anyone else develop huge cystic or more huge cystic acne because of epiduo? Using it for a few weeks and my jawline is really bad now. It was already severe and now its even more severe. I got like 30-40 of these pimples on my face now after using it.

MemberMember
(@hasmas)

Posted : 08/19/2013 8:07 pm

Dear friend , add topical antibiotic like Clindamycin or use somekind of oral antibiotics but I think Clindamycin will do darn good for you! You have to combine Epiduo with something effective I hope you are not immune to Clindamycin otherwise it won´t do anything good :(