Does This Work For ...

Notifications
Clear all

Does This Work For Mild Acne...

MemberMember
(@lightning0122)

Posted : 08/19/2013 3:21 am

Des this help, I get a big zit every couple of weeks and I just don't know why I can't prevent this, I am clear but I get a zit every few weeks and no matter what I do I can't prevent it..

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/19/2013 4:30 am

The regimen does work on mild acne, but if you are only getting a single spot every couple of weeks, I suggest using something else that doesn't require that much effort. Are you using anything right now to help with your spots?

MemberMember
(@lightning0122)

Posted : 08/19/2013 4:39 am

The regimen does work on mild acne, but if you are only getting a single spot every couple of weeks, I suggest using something else that doesn't require that much effort. Are you using anything right now to help with your spots?

I try to use dial anti-bacterial bar brand but im lazy with it

I do however make sure nothing comes in contact with my face even at night nothing ever touches my face, not even my hands unless im using dial soap to wash

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/19/2013 5:27 am

I try to use dial anti-bacterial bar brand but im lazy with it

I do however make sure nothing comes in contact with my face even at night nothing ever touches my face, not even my hands unless im using dial soap to wash

That is a good start. Have you tried anything else? Something to spot treat your zits? BP? Tretinoin? or AHA maybe? I have had a lot of success using Tretinoin as a spot treatment before I started the regimen. It doesn't prevent acne, but it does a good job at making spots go away much faster.

MemberMember
(@lightning0122)

Posted : 08/19/2013 2:11 pm

That is a good start. Have you tried anything else? Something to spot treat your zits? BP? Tretinoin? or AHA maybe? I have had a lot of success using Tretinoin as a spot treatment before I started the regimen. It doesn't prevent acne, but it does a good job at making spots go away much faster.

BP is terrible n im trying to prevent not treat

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/19/2013 3:42 pm

there are other options, I am not a BP fan either, but I do well with salicylic acid- check out the brands in the drugstore, there are a few that aren't BP based

I use the CVS brand spot treatment, SA 2% on the spots and all over on the trouble zones.

You have options, sulfur/zinc is another....

MemberMember
(@hasmas)

Posted : 08/19/2013 3:57 pm

Differin helps to clear them pores up.