Missing One Night O...

Notifications
Clear all

Missing One Night Of Regimen?

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/18/2013 6:34 pm

Hey! Just a quick question: I'm going to a party tonight and staying over my friends' house, and I really won't be able to get up, step over 15-20 passed out drunk persons, and take an hour or so to do the Regimen in my friends' bathroom.

SO, what setbacks should I expect, if any? Does one night really do much? What should I do the next day, just the Regimen as usual? I might be late doing it the next morning, too.

MemberMember
(@stephzoars)

Posted : 08/18/2013 7:05 pm

Eeeeh, that is a predicament. You should at the very least wash your face.. or use a face cleansing wipe! Then take some BP to go and touch up wherever you're at.

Or you can always speed up the process a bit.. just wash and do the BP and go back to the bathroom whenever to moisturize.

I personally am not on the regimen, how is it working for you??

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/18/2013 7:15 pm

This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another.

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/18/2013 8:26 pm

Don't worry about it too much. Just make sure your face is clean before you go to bed. If you really can't do the regimen at their house, then do it as soon as you get back home. Enjoy the party! :)

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/19/2013 8:41 pm

Eeeeh, that is a predicament. You should at the very least wash your face.. or use a face cleansing wipe! Then take some BP to go and touch up wherever you're at.

Or you can always speed up the process a bit.. just wash and do the BP and go back to the bathroom whenever to moisturize.

Ugh I wish I did! I wasn't able to wash. My face broke out a little bit, but it's nothing major. 🙂 The Regimen is definitely working. It's been pretty trying mentally, but I can tell that I'm well on my way towards great results! Definitely try it if you're not currently on a regimen that's working for you.

This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another.

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! smile.png

This is actually a huge problem I have with the Regimen; it takes so long for me to do! The BP takes forever to dry...plus I usually wait a good 10 minutes before I apply it. And if I use AHA to spot treat, that takes even longer to dry before applying BP. I've been considering getting a fan.

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 08/19/2013 10:30 pm

Ugh I wish I did! I wasn't able to wash. My face broke out a little bit, but it's nothing major. smile.png The Regimen is definitely working. It's been pretty trying mentally, but I can tell that I'm well on my way towards great results! Definitely try it if you're not currently on a regimen that's working for you.

>This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another.

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! smile.png

This is actually a huge problem I have with the Regimen; it takes so long for me to do! The BP takes forever to dry...plus I usually wait a good 10 minutes before I apply it. And if I use AHA to spot treat, that takes even longer to dry before applying BP. I've been considering getting a fan.

What I usually do when I'm in a pickle like that is use a bp wash(panoxyl), and then apply a moisturizer right afterwards.