Notifications
Clear all

My Acne Problem

MemberMember
(@demindsrb)

Posted : 08/18/2013 5:58 pm

Hello to everyone here facing simular problem as me.
My name is Mladen and i am 19 years old.
I have been facing acne problem for over 5 years now.
It all started on my butt 5 years ago,then on my face now my back are affected aswell.
First it was only acnes which didnt pop up(open) at all then slowly i found some blood on my underwear,at first I was afraid something is wrong with my butt lol,as I was 14 back then I alarmed my parents and we visited doctor who said Its *normal* for my age.... and he gave me some kind of losion,after trying for year and half problem didnt go away but in meanwhile my face was getting red and then acnes started growing all over my face.In just few weeks my face was completely *destroyed*.
I was so dissapointed at some point and aswell I started to be very nervous.I went again at doctor and he said *teenage years its gonna pass no worries*,so basicly I had to deal with it.When I was 16 problem didnt solve as it was supposed after using loads of creams,losions and other products which I found very bad as much as I used them acnes were growing more and more so I stopped using everything,at that point living with acnes was just some kind of realtionship I got used to them but got more nervous so the only solution that calmed me down was smoking cigarettes.
Shortly after my face got affected with acnes,I touched my back once and then I felt something under my finger like a little ball and I prayed to god that its not acnes,but unfortunetly acnes attacked my back.
Now my butt is completely destroyed and full of lets say black scars my face is lets say 90% cleaned from acnes somehow but my back are just going more and more destroyed and aswell some black scars simular to ones at butt are on my back and now I am avoiding white shirts because sometimes some of acne just explode and my shirt is full of blood and that shit coming out of acnes.
I consulted my doctor about it again.
All they say maybe its because of food or drinks your taking,so I took completely new step in my nutrition.
For over 3 months eating vegetables and drinking water only avoiding aclohol and other drinks problem was still there.
I basicly used most of products,tried changing my nutrition and almost basicly almost everything nothing have helped me so far.
I quited smoking aswell even that didnt help.I am still fighting this problem and I really dont know to solve it.
The only way that actually lower acnes in some point is sea but it dosent removes me them they keep going on and on. If you could help me out please do it so. Thanks a lot !!!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/18/2013 6:13 pm

Welcome to the board, it seems like you've been through a lot - most of us here have.

You say the sea helps, well try sea salt baths. And for your diet try eliminating dairy (no milk, or cheese) for a month and see if that helps. I'm off dairy and gluten (wheat, so no bread, no pasta).

And Dan's regimine helps a lot of people, have you tried that on your back?

MemberMember
(@demindsrb)

Posted : 08/18/2013 6:18 pm

Aswell how bad my backs are ? My butt is like 20x this just horrible !!! :(

/

I am sorry but what regimine is? I tried a lot of thing nothing actually helped me :/ i almost never drinking milk or eating anything with sugar but i still have the problem :/

MemberMember
(@stephzoars)

Posted : 08/18/2013 6:46 pm

Welcome to the board, it seems like you've been through a lot - most of us here have.

You say the sea helps, well try sea salt baths. And for your diet try eliminating dairy (no milk, or cheese) for a month and see if that helps. I'm off dairy and gluten (wheat, so no bread, no pasta).

And Dan's regimine helps a lot of people, have you tried that on your back?

Gluten and dairy are definitely major acne contributors for some (or any other food you may have an unknown intolerance to) but it could also be bacterial. Try some tea tree oil mixed in with a mild cleanser (about 1 part tea tree oil to 3 parts cleanser) and letting it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off every night.

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/18/2013 9:13 pm

Hello to everyone here facing simular problem as me.

My name is Mladen and i am 19 years old.

I have been facing acne problem for over 5 years now.

It all started on my butt 5 years ago,then on my face now my back are affected aswell.

First it was only acnes which didnt pop up(open) at all then slowly i found some blood on my underwear,at first I was afraid something is wrong with my butt lol,as I was 14 back then I alarmed my parents and we visited doctor who said Its *normal* for my age.... and he gave me some kind of losion,after trying for year and half problem didnt go away but in meanwhile my face was getting red and then acnes started growing all over my face.In just few weeks my face was completely *destroyed*.

I was so dissapointed at some point and aswell I started to be very nervous.I went again at doctor and he said *teenage years its gonna pass no worries*,so basicly I had to deal with it.When I was 16 problem didnt solve as it was supposed after using loads of creams,losions and other products which I found very bad as much as I used them acnes were growing more and more so I stopped using everything,at that point living with acnes was just some kind of realtionship I got used to them but got more nervous so the only solution that calmed me down was smoking cigarettes.

Shortly after my face got affected with acnes,I touched my back once and then I felt something under my finger like a little ball and I prayed to god that its not acnes,but unfortunetly acnes attacked my back.

Now my butt is completely destroyed and full of lets say black scars my face is lets say 90% cleaned from acnes somehow but my back are just going more and more destroyed and aswell some black scars simular to ones at butt are on my back and now I am avoiding white shirts because sometimes some of acne just explode and my shirt is full of blood and that shit coming out of acnes.

I consulted my doctor about it again.

All they say maybe its because of food or drinks your taking,so I took completely new step in my nutrition.

For over 3 months eating vegetables and drinking water only avoiding aclohol and other drinks problem was still there.

I basicly used most of products,tried changing my nutrition and almost basicly almost everything nothing have helped me so far.

I quited smoking aswell even that didnt help.I am still fighting this problem and I really dont know to solve it.

The only way that actually lower acnes in some point is sea but it dosent removes me them they keep going on and on. If you could help me out please do it so. Thanks a lot !!!

Hey there! I definitely agree with what everyone has said. Gluten and dairy are two major contributors for people who suffer from nutrition related acne. I actually follow a very strict diet (see my signature) and have noticed less large inflammatory acne on my face. Also, I take vitamins and supplements to help aid in my fight against acne, in conjunction with following a very strict regimen including medications prescribed by my dermatologist. So, there are many things that you can do both pharmaceutically and naturally to fight your acne!

Have you tried zinc soap? I wouldn't recommend using it on your face, but as a cleanser for your back and bottom acne it can help. If you can't find zinc soap, there are also many shampoos that are sulfate-free and contain zinc. When washing yourself try not to scrub at the afflicted areas because it will only further aggravate your acne. Also, I would say to switch/clean your bedding at least twice a week. By doing that you are preventing and bacterial build up that could further spread your acne.

Good luck! Hope this helped!

MemberMember
(@demindsrb)

Posted : 08/19/2013 6:45 am

Thanks a lot girls!

I will try the things you said,i think i have had used the zinc soap but i think i used it only on my face and that's why my face is better.. i am very strict with my bed and i change it more then twice a week.But i will try the methods you listed!

Thanks a lot <3

*Moderator edit, URL link to facebook removed please read the board rules*

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/19/2013 6:55 am

I looked at the picture you posted, do try the sea salt baths a couple times a week if you can

and the regimine is on this site, right on the home page Dan describes how to use the Acne.org products...it's all Benzoyl Peroxide based.....that is an option

the other is AHA, I use Alpha Hydrox enhanced lotion 10%, build up slowly, I use twice a day on my chest and back and it helps fade marks and keep my pores clean

good luck to you, you have some good options so get started, give it time to work and keep us posted