Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Missalexcee

Irritated Neck

Has anyone else's neck become irritated & DRY. Dry to the point where you can barley turn your neck & feel it tug? I can see it too.. Looks real scaly & "burnt" wonder if its just me....

are you using BP? sounds like you need to add a moisturizer, as soon as possible! I use cerave- you need to incorporate that into your routine

Has anyone else's neck become irritated & DRY. Dry to the point where you can barley turn your neck & feel it tug? I can see it too.. Looks real scaly & "burnt" wonder if its just me....

irritation n squamaous condition occurs only with the surface becomes dry n its also due to antibiotics that u r applied on the site of contace its neesd proper mousterization use any mousterizer or calamine . n if u r using bp with higher concentration ,aplly it wityh a proper gap of duration if condition is extreme. god bless u

Yea I'm using moisturizer & that's why I find it wierd. It's ok I found a way around it. Just throw on a scarf while I apply BP & moisturizer lol

Hi!

I am at the first day of my 4th week of DKR and his products.

I also applied it on my neck and eventually it became somewhat like burnt, flaky, itchy, skin not flexible anymore, I stopped putting BP on it for 3 days now and I can say it is recovering and hopefully return to normal.