Notifications
Clear all

Help Please:/

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/17/2013 6:32 am

I'm having mild back pain on the 10th day of accutane I don't want to develop some serious back or joint problems my dose is kinda low I'm on 30mg and I weight like 70kg ( 0.4mg/kg a day ) did any one had any problem with that kind of dose? Should I stop or not please help:/

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/17/2013 9:47 am

Pump any one?;/

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 08/17/2013 11:26 am

Yes during my first course I had back pain. It will most likely go away after your body adjust to taking it. I even believe it is a listed side effect.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/17/2013 1:10 pm

oh yes, back pain is a side effect, and it may remain through the entire course

talk to your doctor about it on your next visit- they seem to not really cover the common side effects, do keep them posted on each

it is a bumpy road, but one that is successful for most, good luck to you!

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/17/2013 1:43 pm

oh yes, back pain is a side effect, and it may remain through the entire course

talk to your doctor about it on your next visit- they seem to not really cover the common side effects, do keep them posted on each

it is a bumpy road, but one that is successful for most, good luck to you!

Thx for replying I think I don't have back pain and its my imagination I think a lot about it cause I'm worried its gonna make me stop my workouts and I really don't want I've been working out for two years now and I don't want to stop over controlable acne:/

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/17/2013 10:21 pm

It probably is your imagination- just try to relax, let it work and try to stay positive! Keep us posted!