Notifications
Clear all

What Supplement Should I Use?

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/16/2013 11:56 am

I've started accutane and I work out I'm afraid of joint pain what supplements should I take to relief/subside the joint pain

MemberMember
(@cloitus)

Posted : 08/16/2013 11:59 am

Hey. I take glucosamine, fish oil and flaxseed oil. I'm not too sure how much they help though. I've previously experienced joint pain on accutane at a higher dose so i had to get off it. Now i am on low dose (20mg) and havent experienced that pain while on these supplements.

Can i ask what dose and how long your on accutane for? And have u experienced joint pain or are is it more precautionary

MemberMember
(@accutanetrip)

Posted : 08/16/2013 12:45 pm

Hey. I take glucosamine, fish oil and flaxseed oil. I'm not too sure how much they help though. I've previously experienced joint pain on accutane at a higher dose so i had to get off it. Now i am on low dose (20mg) and havent experienced that pain while on these supplements.

Can i ask what dose and how long your on accutane for? And have u experienced joint pain or are is it more precautionary

I'm on 30mg I'm on accutane for 1 week and I haven't got any pains (not working out atm) but about to go to gym in a week and I'm worried a lot I don't want to quit accutane and neither my workout

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/16/2013 7:39 pm

For joint pain on Accutane, you can take fish oil, Tylenol/acetaminophen, or Advil/ibuprofen

Good luck