Acne Going Off The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne Going Off The Pill

MemberMember
(@eastcoastlady)

Posted : 08/16/2013 11:18 am

Hello Everyone!

I've struggled with acne pretty much my whole life, especially since I decided to go off the pill last year. I wanted to share with all of you my journey and what has FINALLY helped clear up my skin.

I started taking birth control at the age of 16 because I went on Accutane. If you can avoid don't take birth control (it does nasty things to your body) and DEF don't take Accutane. I stayed on the pill for 16 years because it was the only thing that kept my skin clear. Due to an auto immune problem I believed started from too much yeast in my body from being on the pill for 16 years I decided to go off the pill. My health was more important than breaking out again.

Keep in mind everyone going off the pill will be different for everyone but here is my timeline.

Went off the pill Dec 2012

Started breaking out a bit more but nothing too crazy

March 2013 breaking out like crazy! Started taking apple cidear vinegar with water twice a day. Zinc Acne supplyment from Vitamin World, Fish Oil, Estrotone and Probotic. Also cut out a ton of sugar and cheese from my diet and white proccessd foods.

This month I went to restock up on Estrotone but couldn't because it's out of stock right now so I started using something called Estronsense. My skin is so soft and clear now! I also started taking calcium and magnesium which I think has helped too.

For my makeup I recently started using Pur Minerals 4-1 pressed mineral makeup and Studio Gear Flawless Foundation. It covers up blemishes like nothing else!

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/14/2013 6:23 pm

If Estrosense is helping you, you probably have an estrogen dominance/progesterone deficiency problem.

The most active ingredients in the Estrosense blend are DIM and Indole-3