Notifications
Clear all

Need A Moistuiser

MemberMember
(@ropie)

Posted : 08/16/2013 5:38 am

Hi

I recently had a really bad on-going breakout after using a product from Body Shop, and doctor gave me this 'Duac Once Daily' gel to use every night.

He also recommended that I use a oil-free moisturiser. I am currently using Nivea for Men Sensitive but unsure if this is oil free and was hoping someone can clarify or recommend another product? I was looking at Simple but again I am un-sure, there are so many out there crazy.gif

Thanks

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/16/2013 11:11 pm

This may help. Link to ingredients to avoid. Neutrogena moisture oil free formula (combination skin) is a nice moisturiser that many people on the boards like. it may come down to personal choice though, but it is really important to moisturise if using duac. Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@ropie)

Posted : 08/18/2013 1:25 pm

Thanks for the reply :)

I ended up with Simple's rich moisturiser. The nivea one I was using before didnt seem to really moisturise much because I was slapping loads onto my face and within 20 minutes my face was dry!

Ive noticed its stating to dry/wrinkle my face a bit too which i'm a bit concerned about :( hopefully this simple stuff is better

MemberMember
(@mrsc)

Posted : 08/18/2013 9:50 pm

I currently use the simple but only at night! I have completely cleared my acne and so far havent had any breakouts using this product.