Notifications
Clear all

Question!

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/16/2013 3:24 am

Hello cool.png

Does anyone know what you should do after you got your skin cleared up?

How do you get your skin stay clear?

I was wondering if anyone got's an answer....

I've been reading some succes stories of people who've been using the Regimen.

Some people say that they have their skin clear for a year now. rolleyes.gif

So does anyone have some advice?

Please answer!

hifive.gif

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/16/2013 3:29 am

If you got clear, then I suggest to just keep doing what your doing. Whether it be from a skin care regimen or from supplements or a certain diet. Why deviate from something that works, right?

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/16/2013 3:49 am

If you got clear, then I suggest to just keep doing what your doing. Whether it be from a skin care regimen or from supplements or a certain diet. Why deviate from something that works, right?

Yes but does it stay clear after you used benzoyl perioxide? nod.gif

Not that if you stop using the product, it will come back?

Anyway, thanks for the repley! smile.png

(you have a really nice skin wink.png )

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/16/2013 3:56 am

With the regimen you have to understand that BP is not made not cure acne. It kills the bacteria that causes acne. So when you stop using BP, and if the bacteria comes back, then acne comes along with it.

Using BP on a daily basis is more of a preventative measure to make sure the bacteria cannot survive in your skin. Thus resulting in less breakouts.

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/16/2013 4:03 am

With the regimen you have to understand that BP is not made not cure acne. It kills the bacteria that causes acne. So when you stop using BP, and if the bacteria comes back, then acne comes along with it.

Using BP on a daily basis is more of a preventative measure to make sure the bacteria cannot survive in your skin. Thus resulting in less breakouts.

Thanks! rolleyes.gif

Now i understand. But do you use alot of benzoyl perioxide know you got clear skin, or just the top of a finger? eusa_angel.gif

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/16/2013 5:13 am

Thanks! rolleyes.gif

Now i understand. But do you use alot of benzoyl perioxide know you got clear skin, or just the top of a finger? eusa_angel.gif

When I first started I was using a tube of BP. I used one fingers length of BP. I just switched to the pump bottle and every application I use one pump. The advised dosage is two full pumps, but I managed to stay clear with just one.

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/16/2013 6:33 am

Thanks for your advice! rolleyes.gif

I am also using a tube.

But are you still doing it twice per day or just once?

And i estimate that one pomp just as large is as one fingertip? nod.gif

Greetings smile.png

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/16/2013 12:00 pm

Thanks for your advice! rolleyes.gif

I am also using a tube.

But are you still doing it twice per day or just once?

And i estimate that one pomp just as large is as one fingertip? nod.gif

Greetings smile.png

I am still using it twice per day. I do hope to try and lessen it to once per day. But I will have to do that slowly.

And yes, to me one fingers length is about the same as one pump. But I could me wrong, it just feels like that to me.

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 08/17/2013 12:49 am

Thanks for your reply!And sorry for my late reaction,I've been sleeping (the time in Holland might be different than yours) But your using it in the morning and the evening i suggest?And does it still hurt or anything?Let me know! :)Greetings to you :)