It Works Even With Substituted Products

MemberMember
(@iking)

Posted : 08/15/2013 1:53 pm

Skin Type: Oily

Male, Hispanic

17 yrs old

This is my routine.

I've been suffering with mild to moderate acne (3-15) pimples at a time and I've tried many products from Nuetrogena. I recently bought the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment Lotion because it has a 4.9 review & it's really cheap. But since it's still shipping I decided to try The Regimen with my own products. I've always used the OXY Maximim Facewash with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide because I have oily skin and it doesnt really dry out my cheeks where I break out, it actually leaves them soft. & more recently I bought the Cethaphil cleanser. I've been doing Dan's regimen for THREE days and I already see a huge difference. I wouldn't of seen this difference if I would've just put the BP and washed it off after 5 minutes like I normally did. The little bumps are gone and the big ones are drying out. You HAVE to cleanse and then apply the treatment (BP) for the rest of the day although I think I'm going to be applying the Hydrating treatment before night time to see if it makes everything better. At night, before I got to bed I cleanse again, add very little BP and leave it on for about 30 minutes then wash it off BECAUSE I have post acne marks that I treat with Azelaic Acid (Aziderm, Finacea). This is my routine and if you have the same problem as me, try it and it'll work! I just did some adjustments for my skin.