Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use neutrogena facial soap stuff that is non fragrent in the shower to cleanse my face. Once I get out I wait about 15 minutes and but on the BP. In that 15 minutes my face gets kinda dry and you can see like the peelie things around all the red marks. So I slap the BP on and it goes away and my face gets pretty red. Then after like 15 minutes it gets dryish again and you can see the peelie stuff on my skin. It usually has less red but it's red from the previous acne I guess. They seem to be clearing or smooth at least. Think I been doing this for like 2 weeks now. I usually put on neutrogena oil free moisture for sensetive skin and then my face gets pretty red again. All the marks get really red and stay like that. Wondering if there is anything I can do about this or just have to wait for them to fade.

I used Proactiv for so long but it never really did anything guess cuase I was never using enough BP and I was using the cleanser too harshly. I am using the BP I have left in Proactiv but my BP gel should be here in a day or two. Wonder if that works better.

I believe the soap I am using is pretty good but I wasnt sure about the moisturizer. I bought the SPF one but I smelled like sunscreen all the time so I got the sensetive skin one but my face is red. So anything I can do?

I use neutrogena facial soap stuff that is non fragrent in the shower to cleanse my face. Once I get out I wait about 15 minutes and but on the BP. In that 15 minutes my face gets kinda dry and you can see like the peelie things around all the red marks. So I slap the BP on and it goes away and my face gets pretty red. Then after like 15 minutes it gets dryish again and you can see the peelie stuff on my skin. It usually has less red but it's red from the previous acne I guess. They seem to be clearing or smooth at least. Think I been doing this for like 2 weeks now. I usually put on neutrogena oil free moisture for sensetive skin and then my face gets pretty red again. All the marks get really red and stay like that. Wondering if there is anything I can do about this or just have to wait for them to fade.

I used Proactiv for so long but it never really did anything guess cuase I was never using enough BP and I was using the cleanser too harshly. I am using the BP I have left in Proactiv but my BP gel should be here in a day or two. Wonder if that works better.

I believe the soap I am using is pretty good but I wasnt sure about the moisturizer. I bought the SPF one but I smelled like sunscreen all the time so I got the sensetive skin one but my face is red. So anything I can do?