Notifications
Clear all

Shipping To Australia

MemberMember
(@ag3ntx)

Posted : 08/15/2013 6:56 am

Hi guys - just came back after around a year and tried ordering two BP bottles, the shippings comes out to be over 70 bux!!! When did this increase so much? The product total is less than shipping :( how are people paying this much shipping? Dan!? I really really need the products :(

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/15/2013 7:24 am

I'm in Australia too - so I feel your pain :P

I've been using store bought products to do the regimen (because of the shipping costs) and it's been working well for me. If you can get an alternative BP (Benzac 2.5% is in most chemists in Australia) and other products (cleanser / moisturiser) you can still follow the regimen and have great results.

MemberMember
(@ag3ntx)

Posted : 08/15/2013 7:31 am

Hey, nah i absolutely hate the way benzac feels on the skin, plus its super expensive - surely there's a better way? It used to be around 25 or so shipping with a longer delivery period, how can the ONLY option now be 2-3 days for a hefty price tag? I'm willing to wait .. Dan!!!!!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/15/2013 8:14 am

I'm in oz too and I've always bought a truckload of products just to make the delivery costs worthwhile. Usually 3 of everything and its cost about $100 for shipping and $150 for the products. It hurts but was still cheaper than benzac due to quantities used. I agree I hate the feel of benzac compared to dans Bp. In fact there is just no comparison.

You're right though, the shipping is crippling.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/15/2013 8:17 am

I'd love to be able to use Dan's BP. Even though I haven't used it I'm so sure it's a better option and better quality than benzac but it's my only option at the moment,because I can not afford the shipping, and it works well enough for me. But I do hope to be able to get the acne.org BP at some point!

MemberMember
(@amyyrose)

Posted : 09/18/2013 11:40 pm

I wish to being able to afford the postage for his full kit. Or even just some bp and AHA :(

ughh international shipping costs is a real killer, I really want to buy his products really badly!
So sick of this over the counter BP cream shit. -_- lol

Cheapest option:

USPS Priority Mail International (1-3 weeks) $47.89
Most expensive option:
UPS worldwide saver (2-4 business days) $98.59
Both out of my price range.. :(
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 09/19/2013 11:30 pm

Give it another month and I believe that shipping will be fixed. There is a issue with USPS right now, which is why all the shipping options are so costly. Very soon this will be fixed. Just be a bit more patient. Dans products really are the best I've tried the BP is the best BP I've seen his AHA is amazing!!