Do You Moisturize A...

Notifications
Clear all

Do You Moisturize At Night? Poll

MemberMember
(@ravenss)

Posted : 08/15/2013 4:48 am

Wondering if you guys find it more or less affective to only moisturize in the morning after applying BP and not at night.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/15/2013 5:38 am

I moisturize during the AM and PM. I do use a lighter moisturizer during the day though because I don't like the heavy/oily feeling Cetaphil gives me during the day. I use Cerave in the morning, then Cetaphil at night.

MemberMember
(@determinedtowin)

Posted : 08/15/2013 5:42 am

I don't moisturise through the day as it makes my red marks 100 times worse. I pile it on at night though with BP

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 08/17/2013 4:43 pm

Since I'm about 3 weeks into the regimen I use 3 pumps of moisturizer + 20 drops of jojoba oil at night and 6 in the morning at a very early time. I do use a lot of jojoba oil but it can't hurt can it? Without moisturizing I get very flaky and annoyingly dry skin so it's not an option. I think it's getting better though.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/17/2013 8:10 pm

Moisturize day and night until you are clear and have been clear for awhile. We really can't stress this enough. Follow The Regimen exactly as Dan suggests. Once you've been clear awhile, you can start tinkering around if you want to but please do not do so until you have gotten clear. At that point you will be better able to tell what helps and what doesn't.

MemberMember
(@missalexcee)

Posted : 08/17/2013 8:31 pm

I moisturize day & night. Day = 1 pump + 6 drops of jojoba oil. Night = 2 pumps + 12 drops of jojoba plus a pump for my neck & under my jaw

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 08/17/2013 11:41 pm

I moisturize during the day with a spf and jojoba oil. At night I apply just a regular moisturizer. It's very important to moisturize day and night.