Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GhostHater

Moisturizer/sunscreen Combo For Oily Skin?

I got some samples not too long ago from Paula's Choice and one of them was a 'matte day moisturiser' which I think was SPF 15. At first I wasn't too sure when I applied it, but I was really surprised at how it kept my skin mattified all day long and it didn't leave any residue at all. I haven't got around to purchasing the full product yet because her products can be a little expensive.

Don't fall for 'oil-free' acne products. It's just a buzzword that they like to use in promotion and they're often just as greasy as any other moisturiser.

I got some samples not too long ago from Paula's Choice and one of them was a 'matte day moisturiser' which I think was SPF 15. At first I wasn't too sure when I applied it, but I was really surprised at how it kept my skin mattified all day long and it didn't leave any residue at all. I haven't got around to purchasing the full product yet because her products can be a little expensive.

Don't fall for 'oil-free' acne products. It's just a buzzword that they like to use in promotion and they're often just as greasy as any other moisturiser.

My skin is super oily, either due to the Clidamycin lotion I was prescribed or some of the products I've been using. I'm looking for all non-comedogenic products that are specific to oily skin.

Paula's Choice stuff is all non-comedogenic and if you want 'oil-free'. You could always order some samples from there. Neutrogena do some nice sunscreens too. They have an 'ultra-sheer' range and a 'clear face' liquid spf.