Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradyod

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) To Cure My Acne?!

Hey guys :)

I've had acne since I was about 14 (I'm 18 now), after using the trial and error method with multiple different topicals and drugs I have never found anything that works for me, I have been doing the regimen everyday and night for 2 years now and I don't know if this is even working for me because of how my skin is only getting worse? (I'm too scared to stop doing it in-case it gets EVEN worse).

As I have really oily skin I came across a few success stories on how Vitamin b5 has cured some people of their oily skin so I am definitely intrigued to try it! I'm currently in the early stages of researching on the vitamin and I'm positive that I am going to take it, the only thing that I am confused on what to do is the amount of vitamin to take everyday? I've heard a lot of stories about people taking different amounts and what works for them and what doesn't, some peope take only 500mg a day and it worked fine and some 2-3 grams a day and it also worked for them.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would have any advice for me as too how many mg or grams to take a day, I was going to start on small and work my way up to 3 grams a day but I've heard a few people say that they're hair started to fall out and that scares me more than anything!

Cheers guys :)