Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Shipping To Florida? Someone Answer Please

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/12/2013 10:13 am

How long will it take to ship for the products to Florida?

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:03 pm

about a week is normal timing

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/12/2013 5:15 pm

about a week is normal timing

Thanks for answering. Im running out of BP

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/12/2013 10:41 pm

You can order through amazon also and select faster shipping.

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/12/2013 11:16 pm

You can order through amazon also and select faster shipping.

Awwwe i wish i shouldve seen this before i ordered. I just ordered in this site an hour ago. How long do you think will i have it? How long did it take to get yours?

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/12/2013 11:49 pm

I ordered through amazon... It took a week

Next time order it from amazon. It's alittle less money aswell. And you pay less for shipping

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/13/2013 12:02 am

I ordered through amazon... It took a week

Next time order it from amazon. It's alittle less money aswell. And you pay less for shipping

Like how much did you pay for the shipping? I paid $8 here. I found something in this site. Dan said it takes 3-5 days to ship. I dont know if its true?

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/13/2013 12:13 am

I think I paid like 16 dollars for the Aha and it's a little more expensive here on this site. And i paid 5 dollar shipping. All and all I save around 9 dollars.

As far as it taking 3-5 to actually ship... That is true it takes a long time. I think between the time I placed the order it sat there pending for about 4 days until it finally shipped. Then delivery took about another 4 days...

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/13/2013 2:24 pm

Please email @acne.org" rel="external nofollow">support@acne.org for questions pertaining to shipping or order-related questions. Shipping times/fees may vary from location to location and also depend on which shipping method you choose. You will get a quick accurate reply via customer support as we don't always have the most up-to-date info on shipping here on the forums and we do not have access to your order info.

Thanks!