Notifications
Clear all

Natural Acne Cure- So Simple You Won`t Believe

MemberMember
(@acnebgon)

Posted : 08/10/2013 1:58 pm

I am new to this website and the only reason I signed up was because I wanted to share with everyone that suffers from mild to moderate acne, what has worked for me and completely gotten rid of my acne. Like many of you, I was on the acne.org regimen and had some success but after a while my acne came back and the regimen was no longer enough and the BP had severely dried out my skin. I am here to tell you that there is a NATURAL solution. First you have to understand what causes most adult acne, and it all starts with the liver.

The liver is responsible for basically cleaning the blood and when there are impurities, it tends to push them to the skin and as well throw off your hormone level, leading to over production of sebum oil. While it may be hard to believe, you have to start treating the cause (an unhealthy system) and not the symptom (which is the acne). Acne is a symptom, it is your body try to get to equilibrium and trying to get rid of impurities. BP treats a symptom and not the cause of your acne. Here is what worked for me. I will start with the diet and then facial regimen. I dare anyone to try this for just 2 weeks and tell me what you think. You have nothing to lose. Take action today.

Diet

TO Start: STOP everything you are doing and go to a GNC or Health Store and buy a liver/colon cleanse and begin taking it tomorrow. Be sure to follow the instructions to the letter

NEXT

• ELIMINATE ALL diary/ lactose in your diet (includes milk, cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, Ice cream,... etc), if you go gym check to make sure your protein powder is lactose free (I use Nutrabio).
  • Eliminate gluten from diet
  • Eliminate all processed sugars
  • Reduce Alcohol consumption if you drink often
  • Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
  • Eat several servings of fruit and vegetable per day
  • Take a multivitamin and extra Vit C supp (1000 mg, this will help with collagen renewal and get rid of old scars/ hyperpigmentation)
  • Last but not least: Buy Bragg Organic-Raw and Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with "Mothers" and follow directions below: This is a natural daily tonic for the body after you finish your cleanse

Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV (always shake bottle before serving), 1 teaspoon of Raw Unfiltered Honey ([Removed]) with warm water and drink 3 times daily on an empty stomach.

Note: always rinse or brush teeth after drink ACV because the acid from the vinegar is not good for your teeth enamel.

Facial Regimen:

Natural Toner: Mix 1 part ACV and 4 parts filtered water (store in glass bottle, I use a Voss water bottle). ACV resets the natural PH of the skin, making it difficult for bacteria to live on the surface of the skin.

Daily Face Mask/Scrub: Mix 3 part Raw unfiltered honey with 1 part cinnamon powder (make enough to store for a few weeks). You may need to place the honey in a glass dish and microwave for a few seconds OR place glass dish in another bowl of warm water to melt a bit. Do not over heat as that will kill the natural enzymes in the RAW honey.

Morning

• Wash face with mild face wash
  • Pat dry (never rub)
  • With cotton balls, apply Natural Toner and leave for 10 mins
  • Rinse with cold water and pat dry again
  • Wait about 5-10 mins until face is total dry and apply a facial moisturizer with SPF 15

Evening

• Pat dry (never rub)
  • Apply Facial Mask and leave for 15-30mins
  • Slightly wet hands with warm water and gently in a circular motion use as a scrub
  • Rinse the rest off with cold water and pat dry
  • After 5-10 mins: Apply night cream

Note: I go gym at lunch time which forces me to wash my face 3 times a day. Sweating pushes dead skin cells and impurities to the surface of the skin. If this is the case for you as well, you should switch the face mask/ scrub to after your workout and apply the toner at night as well

My goal with this is to get people to stop using all these harsh chemicals that ultimately damage the skin in the long run. Your body was meant to function at its highest level and the only way to do that is with a good diet and healthy facial care.

Say Goodbye to ACNE and Hello to Beautiful Natural Skin.

MemberMember
(@nikkimixam)

Posted : 08/19/2013 7:03 pm

On 8/11/2013 at 12:58 AM, acneBgon said:

I am new to this website and the only reason I signed up was because I wanted to share with everyone that suffers from mild to moderate acne, what has worked for me and completely gotten rid of my acne. Like many of you, I was on the acne.org regimen and had some success but after a while my acne came back and the regimen was no longer enough and the BP had severely dried out my skin. I am here to tell you that there is a NATURAL solution. First you have to understand what causes most adult acne, and it all starts with the liver.

The liver is responsible for basically cleaning the blood and when there are impurities, it tends to push them to the skin and as well throw off your hormone level, leading to over production of sebum oil. While it may be hard to believe, you have to start treating the cause (an unhealthy system) and not the symptom (which is the acne). Acne is a symptom, it is your body try to get to equilibrium and trying to get rid of impurities. BP treats a symptom and not the cause of your acne. Here is what worked for me. I will start with the diet and then facial regimen. I dare anyone to try this for just 2 weeks and tell me what you think. You have nothing to lose. Take action today.

Diet

TO Start: STOP everything you are doing and go to a GNC or Health Store and buy a liver/colon cleanse and begin taking it tomorrow. Be sure to follow the instructions to the letter

NEXT

• ELIMINATE ALL diary/ lactose in your diet (includes milk, cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, Ice cream,... etc), if you go gym check to make sure your protein powder is lactose free (I use Nutrabio).
  • Take a multivitamin and extra Vit C supp (1000 mg, this will help with collagen renewal and get rid of old scars/ hyperpigmentation)
  • Last but not least: Buy Bragg Organic-Raw and Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with "Mothers" and follow directions below: This is a natural daily tonic for the body after you finish your cleanse

Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV (always shake bottle before serving), 1 teaspoon of Raw Unfiltered Honey ([Removed]) with warm water and drink 3 times daily on an empty stomach.

Note: always rinse or brush teeth after drink ACV because the acid from the vinegar is not good for your teeth enamel.

Facial Regimen:

Natural Toner: Mix 1 part ACV and 4 parts filtered water (store in glass bottle, I use a Voss water bottle). ACV resets the natural PH of the skin, making it difficult for bacteria to live on the surface of the skin.

Daily Face Mask/Scrub: Mix 3 part Raw unfiltered honey with 1 part cinnamon powder (make enough to store for a few weeks). You may need to place the honey in a glass dish and microwave for a few seconds OR place glass dish in another bowl of warm water to melt a bit. Do not over heat as that will kill the natural enzymes in the RAW honey.

Morning

• Pat dry (never rub)
  • Wait about 5-10 mins until face is total dry and apply a facial moisturizer with SPF 15

Evening

• Pat dry (never rub)
  • Slightly wet hands with warm water and gently in a circular motion use as a scrub

Note: I go gym at lunch time which forces me to wash my face 3 times a day. Sweating pushes dead skin cells and impurities to the surface of the skin. If this is the case for you as well, you should switch the face mask/ scrub to after your workout and apply the toner at night as well

My goal with this is to get people to stop using all these harsh chemicals that ultimately damage the skin in the long run. Your body was meant to function at its highest level and the only way to do that is with a good diet and healthy facial care.

I'm just wondering, do you have before and after pictures of your acne? How is your digestion?

MemberMember
(@acnebgon)

Posted : 09/03/2013 8:47 am

On 8/20/2013 at 6:03 AM, nikkimixam said:

Diet

NEXT

Facial Regimen:

Morning

• Pat dry (never rub)

Evening

• Pat dry (never rub)

I'm just wondering, do you have before and after pictures of your acne? How is your digestion?

Hi, never took any before pics but I can tell you that my acne activity is 95% gone with the occasional 1 or 2 blackheads popping up. Right now I am working on getting rid of the marks left behind from old acne. One of the biggest things I noticed was getting rid or lactose/ dairy products in my diet, the change is almost immediate.

I have not had any digestion problems, if anything it has probably gotten better because I don`t eat dairy products anymore.

Give it a try, what do you have to lose, everything I recommended is all natural anyway. No chemicals, just eating right and treating your skin good. You can do your own research on everything I recommended and see that they are good for the skin

MemberMember
(@nikkimixam)

Posted : 09/03/2013 9:28 am

On 9/3/2013 at 7:47 PM, acneBgon said:
On 8/20/2013 at 6:03 AM, nikkimixam said:

Diet

NEXT

Facial Regimen:

Morning

• Pat dry (never rub)

Evening

• Pat dry (never rub)

Hi, never took any before pics but I can tell you that my acne activity is 95% gone with the occasional 1 or 2 blackheads popping up. Right now I am working on getting rid of the marks left behind from old acne. One of the biggest things I noticed was getting rid or lactose/ dairy products in my diet, the change is almost immediate.

I have not had any digestion problems, if anything it has probably gotten better because I don`t eat dairy products anymore.

Give it a try, what do you have to lose, everything I recommended is all natural anyway. No chemicals, just eating right and treating your skin good. You can do your own research on everything I recommended and see that they are good for the skin

Is your skin still improving? Do you store the acv toner in the fridge? How long does it last? Also, since youre not eating refined carbs, are you eating other carbs such as sweet potatoes, rice, etc?