Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monamimi

Second Round Of Accutane

Hi

I had moderate acne in my teens and about 7years ago and was prescribed accutane. I was on 20mg for six months straight. My skin was perfect and everything was going really well. And then about three/four weeks ago my skin broke out like in horrible cystic acne. I have red bumps all over my face and my skin feels as though its covered in oil.

Now when the first pimple popped up I didnt mind cause I figured its normal it'll go away in a days time. But now my skin is crazy covered in zits.

Luckily for me the first time I was on accutane I didnt have any side effects. I had dry lips the first week and that was about it. So I have no issues with going on it for a second time. I would just like to know if anyone else has experienced the same situation with their acne reutrning worse than before?

Also im moving to Kuwait in a weeks time and well I would like to know if there are any people there that are/have used accutane?