Flakeing Of The Ski...

Notifications
Clear all

Flakeing Of The Skin

MemberMember
(@versaceversace)

Posted : 08/06/2013 3:37 pm

i just found out about this website and i wish i found out about it in the begging of summer but i didn't and i have really bad acne and i want to start the regimen but i heard that it gives you really bad flaking skin and my skin already flakes bad enough and school starts in 2 weeks and i don't want to walk around with my skin peeling like that in school at least the begging of it so i just need help is there any way i can prevent the flaking skin even alittle like something i could put on my skin while im still on the regimen and it wont affect the regimens magic someone please help me

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/06/2013 3:53 pm

Unfortunately flaking is pretty much unavoidable for most people when they first start out on the Regimen. You can minimise it by being really diligent in applying a good moisturiser morning and night and mixing a few drops of jojoba oil in with it each time. This helps a lot with flaking and doesn't endanger the success of the Regimen for most people. Also make sure that you start with a very small amount of benzoyl peroxide once a day, increase it to twice a day after a week or so, and then slowly ramp up the amount of benzoyl peroxide you're using over the next few weeks. The slower you take it at the start, the more time your skin will have to become accustomed to the benzoyl peroxide and the fewer problems you'll have with dryness, redness and flaking :)

MemberMember
(@versaceversace)

Posted : 08/06/2013 4:43 pm

Unfortunately flaking is pretty much unavoidable for most people when they first start out on the Regimen. You can minimise it by being really diligent in applying a good moisturiser morning and night and mixing a few drops of jojoba oil in with it each time. This helps a lot with flaking and doesn't endanger the success of the Regimen for most people. Also make sure that you start with a very small amount of benzoyl peroxide once a day, increase it to twice a day after a week or so, and then slowly ramp up the amount of benzoyl peroxide you're using over the next few weeks. The slower you take it at the start, the more time your skin will have to become accustomed to the benzoyl peroxide and the fewer problems you'll have with dryness, redness and flaking smile.png

Unfortunately flaking is pretty much unavoidable for most people when they first start out on the Regimen. You can minimise it by being really diligent in applying a good moisturiser morning and night and mixing a few drops of jojoba oil in with it each time. This helps a lot with flaking and doesn't endanger the success of the Regimen for most people. Also make sure that you start with a very small amount of benzoyl peroxide once a day, increase it to twice a day after a week or so, and then slowly ramp up the amount of benzoyl peroxide you're using over the next few weeks. The slower you take it at the start, the more time your skin will have to become accustomed to the benzoyl peroxide and the fewer problems you'll have with dryness, redness and flaking smile.png