Notifications
Clear all

Purple/pink Marks

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 08/06/2013 11:10 am

I'm literally fed up with these, i don't understand them, everyone else in my family if they get a scar or bruise they're marks heal withing a week, where as mine stay for months?! it's so frustrating, and i don't know how to heal the process, is there a deficiency in my body which is why they just wont heal?

i take vitamin c and vitamin k and E, but it just doesn't seem to do alot, i just don't really know what to do anymore

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/08/2013 4:07 am

Iam totally on same boat! my friend popping pimple and after week they have no clue of that pimple! but me, every pimple leaves mark its so bad ;(

MemberMember
(@trollmendous)

Posted : 08/08/2013 6:59 am

I'm literally fed up with these, i don't understand them, everyone else in my family if they get a scar or bruise they're marks heal withing a week, where as mine stay for months?! it's so frustrating, and i don't know how to heal the process, is there a deficiency in my body which is why they just wont heal?

i take vitamin c and vitamin k and E, but it just doesn't seem to do alot, i just don't really know what to do anymore

First off don't pick them no matter how bad you're tempted. Try some ice (in plastic), Visine maximum red. This actually helps!

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 08/08/2013 7:10 am

First off don't pick them no matter how bad you're tempted. Try some ice (in plastic), Visine maximum red. This actually helps!

Does it? never heard of using eyedrops before... thats interesting

MemberMember
(@trollmendous)

Posted : 08/08/2013 8:53 am

It doesn't always help but it certainly does with some. Older scars of course it won't make any difference but with fresh pimples it will because they are inflamed. The ice will too because it will take the swelling down faster than anything else. Inflammation itself causes redness. Look up the Visine trick on Youtube.

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 08/15/2013 10:41 am

ah cheers for the help guys, i will definitely try the Visine trick, and hopefully it'll work