Notifications
Clear all

Dead Sea Salt 🙂

MemberMember
(@mat888)

Posted : 08/05/2013 1:38 pm

Hi, I have had quite bad back acne/spots for a couple of years. I read on here about dead sea salt and must say it's the best thing I've ever used. Going on holiday in a few weeks and by some miracle it looks like I will be able to go swimming without worrying about my back. About twice a week I bath with around 1 cup of dead sea salts and after showers I have mixed some water with the salt and wet my back and let it dry on it's own. I find it makes you very thirsty so drink plenty of water. Even just sitting around in the evening I wet my hands in the mix of salt/water and rub a bit on my back.

Week 4 or 5 now and my back is the best it's been in years, fingers crossed it clears 100% for holiday. Never wrote on a forum before but it's helped me so wanted to give something back. My back has been so so in the past to so bad when I went to the doctor his face alone made me know how bad it got, I've never been so miserable. Even though it's hidden on the back you still know it's there and can't go swimming or sunbathing etc. Once a day I always rub some salt water on my back, so glad I found this site. Hope this helps, don't waste your money on anything else. Good luck smile.png

P.S I posted this in another catergory aswell, sorry but wasn't sure which one to post in and hopefully it maybe be of some good to people.