Notifications
Clear all

Nobody Deserves It. Sweet Rebellion

MemberMember
(@rhaamzes)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:16 am

This Whole game is crazy. Milion helpless posts, for nothing. Clear skin should be fuckin' standard norm for Everybody. EVERY LITTLE BEAUTIFUL BODY. It should be normal to sit on green valley, near shimmering lake, listening sounds of the birds.

For now, You're sitting and watching all your youth, second after second is going to Hades. You cant be free if you are locked in the body of frankenstein. Something is wrong with us. Something that other people just have. Let's start fuckin' rebel - Human being is so beautiful, so powerful. We have thousands years of history - from Ancient Egypt, Great Rome, steampunk, we're building a planes, we're walking on the moon. Did you understand? Imagine this - thousand years ago - some couple of lovers are holding hands together, watching bright moon in the cold night "So magnificus". We have it now, but... Wait, ah yes i've lost a topic. We have it all, yet we have shit on our face.

Second thing - fuck all the doctors from over the world. Acne is not inportant? Got damn you.

Last thing: I have wonderful cure for acne: herbs. No pills or other urine or your face. Herbs power is known to people for thousands of years - tis a great weapon for sure. I'm using herbs that help me dump toxins out of my body, or prevent to sebum production. I have maybe 3 pimples on my face now, they are small, and will disappear soon. Huge zits are history for me now. Maybe soon enough i'll conquer this fuckin' disease who nows. One thing is sure - acne sucks. Die bitch. Why people do not care? I'm out. Start a rebel people please. What is more important than be happy and NORMAL!

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:21 am

Good post, i like this one.

MemberMember
(@kefirfan)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:24 am

that's a truly great post, man

what herbs are you using?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:51 am

Yes very good post - and Doctors, especially in the United States are taught the cookbook approach to acne, antibiotics and topicals then accutane...no thought, no thinking out of the box to help us get clear. Most do not think diet plays a role, and heaven forbid herbs or anything not from a pharmaceutical sales rep.

I made most of my progress through diet changes, no dairy and no gluten.

Please do share what herbal supplements you are taking!

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/04/2013 10:04 am

Diet does play a role for some people. Some people eat chocolate and wake up with small zits. Some eat chocolate and don't get zits.

Breakouts happen in patterns.

MemberMember
(@rhaamzes)

Posted : 08/04/2013 12:03 pm

I've been on no gluten no dairy and no carbs diet. It helped indeed, but who want's to eat weed for rest of your life? Now i stay out of milk only (i eat cheese. yoghurt - too but not really often). It's obvious that cow milk is for calf, not human, but i love milk. Ok, so Just do tea based on these products:

1) Willow herb - this stuff will stop oil production on your face. I used to have huuuuuuuuuuuge red zits, and very oily skin. Both problems are history now.

2) Fenugreek seeds

3) Pepermint

4) And last but not LEAST - herbs that will tell to your toxins inside to get the hell out of your beautiful stomach. So Just look for Cleansing teas in your herb store. I have not one in my small town, but i bought it from my sweet pharmacy. I do not want to translate this, so you'll have fun with the most tounge twisted language in the world. Polish:

Herb mix no.1:

lisc pokrzywy, klacze perzu (14%); owoc jarzebiny, bzu czarnego; lisc czarnicy, brzozy, poziomki; ziele karczocha, uczepu; kwiat wrzosu; klacze pieciornika kurzego ( w roznych proporcjach)

Herb mix no.2: ziele uczepu (20%); ziele krwawnika, rzepiku, owsa, pokrzywy, rdestu ptasiego; korzen lopianu, mniszka; klacze perzu; ( w roznych proporcjach)

Hah i imagine an yank twisting his tounge with our sadistic language. Hissing like a professional whistler. LOL

So, All diets are pointless in this point. You can eat what you want, but with mind. If you will eat dozen kg's of sugar instantly, you will breakout for sure. Everything is for human, but in small amounts.

MemberMember
(@kefirfan)

Posted : 08/05/2013 4:49 am

hah, I'm from Ukraine and I know what you mean about sadistic languages :D

how do you make tea out of Fenugreek seeds? Going to get some today

MemberMember
(@rhaamzes)

Posted : 08/05/2013 7:52 am

hah, I'm from Ukraine and I know what you mean about sadistic languages biggrin.png

how do you make tea out of Fenugreek seeds? Going to get some today

Just like tea, but with seeds instead of tea lol. I add half teaspoon of ground seeds, pour the boiled water into a glass, cover and leave for 10 minutes to brew and voila. Regards. I used to boil seeds only, but now I mix fenugreek seeds with Willow herb and pepermint for example.