Notifications
Clear all

What Are These And How Can I Clear It Up? (Red Marks)

MemberMember
(@drake90001)

Posted : 08/04/2013 2:32 am

So I've been on claravis for about three months now, and while the acne has gone away, I still have these noticeable red marks. What are these, and can it be cleared up before school in two weeks?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:43 am

those red marks are hyper pigmentation. Time will make those marks slowly fade away, but not in two weeks. You could try something along the lines of an Alpha Hydroxy Acid to speed up the process a bit.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/04/2013 9:55 am

AHA is made just for this. Give it a try. It will take at least a month till there bearly noticeable. I used to have a lot of red marks all over my back and within a month of using benzoyl peroxide they disappeared.

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 08/04/2013 10:40 am

I don't mean to be "bad" in any way ,but that's going to take a while.I finished tane in March , since then I have these red marks all over my face , I've been using 50% AHA peel with almost no results ,the point im trying to make is that it will take some time.

AHA is made just for this. Give it a try. It will take at least a month till there bearly noticeable. I used to have a lot of red marks all over my back and within a month of using benzoyl peroxide they disappeared.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 08/04/2013 12:40 pm

those look like post acne marks. but other than that you dont have bad skin at all so dont sweat it! They will fade overtime a couple months- but you must wear SPF everyday and not get a burn because they will actually darken if you get sunburned. Go to Ulta and try out the dermablend concealers- its perfect for you because your skin other than that doesnt look bad.

MemberMember
(@drake90001)

Posted : 08/04/2013 12:52 pm

those look like post acne marks. but other than that you dont have bad skin at all so dont sweat it! They will fade overtime a couple months- but you must wear SPF everyday and not get a burn because they will actually darken if you get sunburned. Go to Ulta and try out the dermablend concealers- its perfect for you because your skin other than that doesnt look bad.

Thanks. I'll be sure to limit overexposure to the sun. rolleyes.gif