Notifications
Clear all

Pimple On The Nose That Will Not Go Away,(Pictures )

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:16 pm

Okay so I've had this freaking big pimple on my nose for almost nearly 2 months! growing right after another big one on the left side of my nose.

I'm so irritated/scared that it just won't disappear and I've nearly wasted my whole summer because of it! can someone please help me out on what I should do?! My parents think I'm crazy because I worry about it so much-_- also in addition its very squishy and does'nt even hurt anymore. i also use 10 % bp on it every night.

To be honest i'm just considering of popping it bcos how long it's been there -__-. any help would be appreciated thanks..

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:36 pm

Dont i it might leave a scar or might get worse, if its been 2 months then it should be like a bug bite of something like that ,

Put some cortizone 10 it might work ^.^

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:54 pm

I don't particualry think it's a big bite ? I remembered it being red and swollen for awhile and it gradually shrunk and turned purple, other than that it hasn't changed or shown any signs of progression the last two weeksD: what exactly is cortisone 10 and have you tried it on one of these?

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:00 am

bump..

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 08/04/2013 3:38 pm

I've had similar bumps like that on my nose and chin! They start off painful, swollen and red, and eventually die down, but still remain bumpy and like you said, not painful yet has that squishy texture, I guess like a raised scar. The redness eventually fades away and become the color of my skin or at least lighter (of course, that takes months). But, I've also had cases where they get swollen again as if it were a dormant pimple.

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/04/2013 3:49 pm

I don't particualry think it's a big bite ? I remembered it being red and swollen for awhile and it gradually shrunk and turned purple, other than that it hasn't changed or shown any signs of progression the last two weeksD: what exactly is cortisone 10 and have you tried it on one of these?

cortisone 10 plus

Its a anti-ich cream, that helps with inflammation, rashes,irritations, and heals skin

contains 10 smooth moisturizers with vitamin E and A

I try this out many times on bumps likes those and will get rid off it in 2 day its Amazing !

You can purchase this at any drugs store

its 11 dollars including tax

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:25 pm

Okay, ill give that a try thanks !

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/04/2013 9:14 pm

I've had similar bumps like that on my nose and chin! They start off painful, swollen and red, and eventually die down, but still remain bumpy and like you said, not painful yet has that squishy texture, I guess like a raised scar. The redness eventually fades away and become the color of my skin or at least lighter (of course, that takes months). But, I've also had cases where they get swollen again as if it were a dormant pimple.

sucks to hear, how do you usually get rid of them ?

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 08/05/2013 10:12 am

sucks to hear, how do you usually get rid of them ?

Like you, I would always slab it with BP twice a day, but it doesn't do anything, it doesn't seem to shrink or dry so my immediate thought is that it could be a scar tissue . I just let it be and eventually it will lighten and flatten as time goes by, with all the washing.

It sucks, I know. I've tried a homemade lemon juice+sugar scrub, but I think you have to be committed. I've read that it helps getting rid of the dead skin cells, and by doing that, it will eventually diminish the scar size because the sugar acts as an exfoliant, and the lemon lightens. I didn't do it all the time, though. BUT, I guess that's only when you know it's a scar. I don't recommend doing that if it's still an active pimple!!!

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 08/07/2013 7:16 pm

cortisone 10 plus

Its a anti-ich cream, that helps with inflammation, rashes,irritations, and heals skin

I try this out many times on bumps likes those and will get rid off it in 2 day its Amazing !

okay so i bought cortizone 10 w/ aloe which wasnt the product you referred me to but this is how it looks like, after two days , no major changes yet neutral.gif ,but i'm jus going to pick up the other one and see how that works. Btw, could you use this instead of as a daily to big pimples like this or is that bad ?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/15/2013 11:53 am

cortisone 10 plus

okay so i bought cortizone 10 w/ aloe which wasnt the product you referred me to but this is how it looks like, after two days , no major changes yet neutral.gif ,but i'm jus going to pick up the other one and see how that works. Btw, could you use this instead of as a daily to big pimples like this or is that bad ?

yeah the one that you got should do the trick by now it should look smaller or less noticeable

sry to take to long :/