Notifications
Clear all

Don't Look At Me..

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/03/2013 12:03 pm

This is what I feels like for more than 10 years..

My face full with acne, scar, big pores, white head n black head..

What I think If I look into mirror, wew, scary.

Just 1: Scary.

No more words to describe..

This is really painful, everytime I look into mirror, I just think that..

Who wants me with this shit on my face?

I used to checking my face in mirror for about 50times-more a day..

Just to see is there any new pimp, is it getting bigger..

I even can't sleep at night..

I'm not touching my phone for a day, bcause I know there's no one looking for me..

And its keeping me away from more sadness, cause my friends always share their happy time their boyfriend and so on..(They keep telling it, cause they think that I'm happy-smiling always,not easy to show what I feel,)

And me??

I was left by my ex, just because I'm so shy too much shy for having a face like this..even at that time I've a great skin cause I've a treatments from dermatologist..(Now I'm quit, cz I realize that she used a dangerous ingre for her creams)

Why I become so shy with a great skin and I start to act like a shit and so rude(I don't want he looks my face-he even think that I'm beautiful at that time)

Its because of my past, that since junior high school..

Nobody wants to be my friend..

Everyone looking at me and laugh..

Everyone bullied me..

That's why,,

Trauma..

Its so hurt to see someone who you loved, really" loved go away just because something that actually you don't wanna do..

And you can't even explain it, cause he won't hear you anymore..

He hates you..

Its so hurt.trust me.

Conclusion, effect of acne on psychological and emotions in me:

-Never wanna go anywhere, just home.

-I don't want to touch my cellphone

-I prefer not to socialize,I'd better to be alone

-I don't eat anything that caused pimple

-Always checking my face on the mirror

-I don't want to talk to everyone even my family

-I can't sleep at night

-Sometimes I cry over, but I try to handle my emotion cause once I cry, it won't stop

That's the effect for me.horrible.

I can't even writting this clearly, cause I'm confused with what I have to write on.Just too much in my mind.

But always, I try to be happy.

: )

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/03/2013 1:16 pm

Hey, I see you're a new member - welcome to the forums! You will find a lot of people on here understand what you're going through and all the negative feelings caused by acne.

I find it hard to give you advice because I am going through very much the same thing as you and am at risk of sounding hypocritical. But there are some things you should consider trying to do to improve your situation because to me it sounds like you're straying very close to the area of clinical depression right now. It's a case of taking small steps at a time but a few things you might try are:

1. Try to limit how much you look in the mirror. I know it's kind of like a compulsion (it is for me too) but don't forbid yourself from doing it completely, work down in stages. So maybe start by saying "Right, today I am only going to allow myself to look in the mirror 10 times" and reduce the number every few days. It will help you to obsess about your skin less.

2. Please talk to people, even if you don't want to go out just yet. Talk to your friends or family on the phone. Go to the shop and talk to the person at the till. Whatever it is, just try to get some human interaction because it will improve your mood.

3. Start eating well. Diet plays a huge role in mood and restricting your diet a lot in an attempt to control your acne might be having very little positive affect on your acne but a massive negative effect on your mood. Try to eat balanced and healthy and make sure you eat three meals every day. Also drink lots of water.

4. Try to get a regular sleep pattern. I know you say you're struggling to sleep so avoid negative thoughts as much as possible just before bed. Read or do something else relaxing that you enjoy and try to go to bed and get up at the same time each day as this is the best way to train the body to sleep properly.

5. Don't keep your emotions bottled up! It may seem to you like it's better to keep all those negative emotions hidden inside but really that is the worst thing you can do. Talk to people about how you feel, or if you don't feel up to that at least let them out privately on your own. Cry if you need to. Do something creative that unleashes your emotions in a positive way, like draw a picture of how you're feeling or make something. The end product doesn't matter but the process of doing something positive and external with those emotions is very therapeutic and liberating.

I really hope you start to feel better soon and remember you're not alone! There is a whole forum of people here who understand how you're feeling and want to help and support you. :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/03/2013 2:10 pm

Moonlitrive,thankyouu thankyoou so much for your support and also your advice for me..it means a lot, and its better to know that someone out there feel the same way I feel now.. : )

I know, hmm, I'm trying so hard not to be depressed,

I'm trying to express my feelings,but I just can't,you know sometimes its better to be alone, act like you're okay like you're fine,happy-laughout then nobody will ask you what the hell is going on with you? Feel so cracking inside~huh

But actually, really wanna let this shit out from my mind, but sometimes..

I don't find someones right.I used to share anything with my mom, but not my sadness.Bcause I don't want her thinking too much and feel sad bout me..she already hv many things to be thought about.and I don't want to increase her load of mind,,so at home, I'm not talking, but neither crying..just pretending~

I'm sorry if my vocab is messy, really don't know what to say..

However thankyou, and I'll practice for not looking at the mirror on and onn.. TT

Thankyou :)

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/03/2013 4:25 pm

Moonlitrive,thankyouu thankyoou so much for your support and also your advice for me..it means a lot, and its better to know that someone out there feel the same way I feel now.. : )

I know, hmm, I'm trying so hard not to be depressed,

I'm trying to express my feelings,but I just can't,you know sometimes its better to be alone, act like you're okay like you're fine,happy-laughout then nobody will ask you what the hell is going on with you? Feel so cracking inside~huh

But actually, really wanna let this shit out from my mind, but sometimes..

I don't find someones right.I used to share anything with my mom, but not my sadness.Bcause I don't want her thinking too much and feel sad bout me..she already hv many things to be thought about.and I don't want to increase her load of mind,,so at home, I'm not talking, but neither crying..just pretending~

I'm sorry if my vocab is messy, really don't know what to say..

However thankyou, and I'll practice for not looking at the mirror on and onn.. TT

Thankyou smile.png

I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to burden other people like your mum with your feelings. But this strategy is so exhausting! You end up feeling like you're living a double life: the happy, carefree persona that everybody else sees, and the sad, lonely and insecure person inside that only you can see. I've been like this for years as well but I have to say if you let it carry on it will only get worse. The only way to really recover from these feelings is to talk to someone about them, whether that be a friend, family member or a counsellor. People will be more understanding than you expect. Everybody feels low sometimes, and although they may not feel the pervasive, all-encompassing unhappiness you seem to feel that doesn't mean they can't understand your distress on some level.

So I would say talking to someone about your feelings should be your ultimate aim. It's up to you who you think would be most appropriate but I think it would really help you. In the meantime I think you can help yourself with some of the steps I mentioned above or by exploring some of the self-help books and leaflets there are out there for depression. There's a good book by Susan Jeffers called "Feel the fear and do it anyway" which might help with getting out of the house and breaking down some of the barriers in your life that are caused by your acne. Also if you Google "ECouch" that is a free online programme that can help you with depression, social anxiety etc. It's basically online cognitive behavioural therapy which can be tailored to your own situation. It's no substitute for professional counselling but it's definitely a start if you're not ready to talk to other people yet.

Also what are you currently doing to treat your acne? People tend to feel a bit better in themselves when they are actively treating their acne, especially if you can find a relatively effective treatment.

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/03/2013 5:09 pm

Moonlitriver,,

Yess, I don't wanna burden others with my life, my sorrows, I'd better kept it by my self..

Because, everytime I see my mommy sad then I'm not getting better inside, it become worse instead..

When my mom look at me, and I looks so sadd, she always asking on me, what's happening to you?but I Always say, I'm okay, and then I could see her face turn to be sad,worry and I just can't see that..then I start to pretending with a lot of fake smile,just to put away sadness from my mom's face.

And my friend, I couldn't wish too much from them,,

There's much fake around me, even my bestfriend I don't think that she loves to see my smile, she even happier to see me falling apart.

And as an escapement, I often write a diary on my tablets, it helps me much..and the most important is Pray To God. My only reliever.. : )

For my current treatment just a baby soap for facial wash and then sometimes using nano-spray(but a lil bit drying now) that's all..

Before that, I used to go to a dhermatologist, and I guess she used a dangerous ingre that could bring a bad impact for me in a long time wearing so I stop used it, and my face become much more broken. Before I went to her, there's just 1-2 pimps for a month left. That's why I'm so down,sad,regret to ever visiting her clinic.

I've an acne-prone,super sensitive,oily skin backgrounds..

I guess if I hv a right treatment for my skin from the bginning it won't be like this.

So my skin become much worse caused of my supersensitive skin that would be fast-react on anything that not suitable with it.

Now I'm so confused about going back to a dhermatologist again, bcause I can't handle my fragile skinn.

Any suggest maybe??

Mmm, I've ever tried phisohex,sebamed,skinfood cleanser,and it doesn't works.

Phisohex makes me reddish.m

Helep x.x

Once again thankyouuu moonn~

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/03/2013 5:28 pm

Moonlitriver,,

Yess, I don't wanna burden others with my life, my sorrows, I'd better kept it by my self..

Because, everytime I see my mommy sad then I'm not getting better inside, it become worse instead..

When my mom look at me, and I looks so sadd, she always asking on me, what's happening to you?but I Always say, I'm okay, and then I could see her face turn to be sad,worry and I just can't see that..then I start to pretending with a lot of fake smile,just to put away sadness from my mom's face.

And my friend, I couldn't wish too much from them,,

There's much fake around me, even my bestfriend I don't think that she loves to see my smile, she even happier to see me falling apart.

And as an escapement, I often write a diary on my tablets, it helps me much..and the most important is Pray To God. My only reliever.. : )

For my current treatment just a baby soap for facial wash and then sometimes using nano-spray(but a lil bit drying now) that's all..

Before that, I used to go to a dhermatologist, and I guess she used a dangerous ingre that could bring a bad impact for me in a long time wearing so I stop used it, and my face become much more broken. Before I went to her, there's just 1-2 pimps for a month left. That's why I'm so down,sad,regret to ever visiting her clinic.

I've an acne-prone,super sensitive,oily skin backgrounds..

I guess if I hv a right treatment for my skin from the bginning it won't be like this.

So my skin become much worse caused of my supersensitive skin that would be fast-react on anything that not suitable with it.

Now I'm so confused about going back to a dhermatologist again, bcause I can't handle my fragile skinn.

Any suggest maybe??

Mmm, I've ever tried phisohex,sebamed,skinfood cleanser,and it doesn't works.

Phisohex makes me reddish.m

Helep x.x

Once again thankyouuu moonn~

I expect your mum knows that there is something wrong and would like to help you or know that you're getting help from somebody else. Have you thought about going to see a doctor? They might be able to help with the emotional side of this as well as the acne side of it, or at least refer you to somebody who can. Or you could maybe try a counsellor. For some people, talking to somebody who has nothing to do with their life can be really helpful and you don't have to worry about burdening them with your feelings because it's their job! Just a thought, I'm only saying this because to me you sound quite depressed and a lot of people don't realise how bad depression can get if left untreated.

Writing in a diary and praying are really good things to be doing. Getting your feelings out on paper or out loud will help you a bit. It sounds like your friends aren't helpful for your situation if you think they like to see you falling apart. You need to try to surround yourself with more positive people who make you feel good about yourself rather than negative people who make you feel worse. Obviously that's easier said than done I know, but real friends should give you support and positive energy!

What were you prescribed by your dermatologist that didn't help your skin? Don't be deterred if one treatment didn't work for you or made your skin look worse. It doesn't mean a different treatment won't work, it's just a case of finding the right one for your particular skin, so don't be afraid to go to a dermatologist and seek advice again. They might really be able to help you. Have you ever tried benzoyl peroxide? It's a common ingredient in a lot of topicals because it works for a lot of people. It can be a bit irritating on sensitive skin but if you're careful with how much you apply it might improve your acne. Your acne might also be related to hormones? If you can figure out what the root cause of your acne might be you'll have a better chance of successfully treating it. :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/03/2013 6:21 pm

Yeaah, of course, my mom knows everything that changed in me and she tried to help me.

Maybe sometimes I'll tell her about what I really feel inside about this 1year.

Yeahh, I don't understand with her, She love to be happy above anothers misery.

I guess its better to be away from for a moment.

Like what you say, stay away from the negatives..and it feels better..

I don't really sure with the prescribe, but what I got there is:

Facial wash, toner, acne gel,sunscreen, and the night cream(I guess it contain such a steroid)

The reason why I'm quit is: my skin become muchmuch red,more sensitive,soft hair appear on my face><, itchy , and too dry, too harshh

And its about 6 months since the last time I stop wearing all of her products, and a weeks after my face starts to be breakingoutt..

I got pimps on my whole face, never been like this before.

Off course I wanna try another dhermatologistt, but what Im afraid of is the dependency effects that might be happen.

Yes I know about benzoil peroxide, but I just read about the review,and I don't know how to use it..

How to use that?

Also read bout retin-A. Isotretinoin,,

In me maybe hormonal is the main problem too, I'm still 20y.o..

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:02 pm

Yeaah, of course, my mom knows everything that changed in me and she tried to help me.

Maybe sometimes I'll tell her about what I really feel inside about this 1year.

Yeahh, I don't understand with her, She love to be happy above anothers misery.

I guess its better to be away from for a moment.

Like what you say, stay away from the negatives..and it feels better..

I don't really sure with the prescribe, but what I got there is:

Facial wash, toner, acne gel,sunscreen, and the night cream(I guess it contain such a steroid)

The reason why I'm quit is: my skin become muchmuch red,more sensitive,soft hair appear on my face><, itchy , and too dry, too harshh

And its about 6 months since the last time I stop wearing all of her products, and a weeks after my face starts to be breakingoutt..

I got pimps on my whole face, never been like this before.

Off course I wanna try another dhermatologistt, but what Im afraid of is the dependency effects that might be happen.

Yes I know about benzoil peroxide, but I just read about the review,and I don't know how to use it..

How to use that?

Also read bout retin-A. Isotretinoin,,

In me maybe hormonal is the main problem too, I'm still 20y.o..

It sounds like your friend's probably a bit insecure herself if she needs other people to feel unhappy for her to feel happy about herself! Yeh, surrounding yourself with positive people who make you feel good will help.

Do you know what the name of the acne gel was? It sounds like the combination was too harsh for your skin so you were sensible to stop it but obviously your acne's come back now you're not treating it anymore. I wouldn't worry too much about dependency, especially if you're using topicals rather than oral medication. If you stop using a topical that works your acne might then come back (as you've experienced) but it shouldn't be worse than it would be if you'd never had the topical medication. You're already 20, so it might just be a case of finding a topical that can keep your acne under control until it goes away naturally, unless it's hormonal acne, in which case you might need to try something else (birth control pills if you're female). Or if it's very severe acne a doctor or dermatologist might put you on antibiotics or consider you for Isotretinoin (I'm personally avoiding this drug because of all the horrible side effects I've seen reported by a lot of people who have taken it).

Retin A or any other topical retinoid might be worth trying or benzoyl peroxide, or both. You can buy benzoyl peroxide without a prescription so you wouldn't need to go to a dermatologist to try this treatment. I would advise getting a gel with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide seeing as your skin is so sensitive and only applying it once a day at night, followed by a good moisturiser in the morning to minimise irritation. This might well be worth a try for you if you haven't tried it already, especially because it would avoid the expense of going to see a dermatologist. If it didn't work, you could then go and see a dermatologist to discuss other options like topical retinoids or hormonal treatment.

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/04/2013 6:22 am

Yess, she love to make a jokes about me too..she used to whisper straightly in front of me -__-

She also like to talk about me behind, huhh~

Nope, I dunno exactly what's that..cause all the creams and gel, facial wash are originally made by her self..

Before I went there, my face is in the 'ok' level, but I just need or maybe want some treatments to make it looks better.

Then she said that there'll be many pimps come out at the first time, purging..

Then it'll soon gone after approximately 2 months,

Its right, after 2 months I don't get any pimp(even I used BBC that I found making me break out now)

Just a period pimps and its about only 1 pimps appear then soon it gone.

But the side effects is my face become reddish like a tomato, itchy at night, and I see a soft hair on my face.

Then I stop it all.

My face start to b breakout.

Besides going to a doctors, I never try any cream from skincares.

Just a bare face.bcause I always afraid that my face wouldn't react positively.

I ever tried using aloe on my face and it breaks me too.

About birth-pill I ever heard too, but I'm afraid of using it where many people also report a negative result too( some get break out)

Benzoyl peroxide, how it works??

Is it caused purging first?

I'm afraid if after purging it doesn't back clearly.

If I have a right match facial wash-moisturizer maybe I'm not as desperate as this.

Bcause trial and error makes my face getting worse insteadd.

Btw, are you a girl or boy?

What's your problem with acnes?

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 08/04/2013 1:57 pm

first i would like to say welcome to acne forum org, secondly i wanted to say, i have same problem like you, i had horibble acne scar u can look at my galery, i already do a lot of treatment to improve my scarring but i didnt have great result at all, last time i try tca cross with really bad result,my icepick become wider ( thanks God the doctor perform only one of my scar i cant imagine if he do it to all of my ice pick scar) yeah i hate going outside just stay in home all day, i never feel confindence if someone taking with me, i just try to hide my face, until now im jobless, cause i dont wanna people look at me, even i got a lot of job offering i just ignore it, and until now i dont have bf, i remeber when i was in online dating, i had someone who like/love me, we had video chat a couple of time, actually in web cam my scar are invisible and my face just like normal face with no scar or blemish, and he wanted to meet me in real but i never do it because im afraid if he know my real face looks like, and now he already have bf, some time i like to check his facebook (hehehehe). so i know how u feeling

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/04/2013 2:16 pm

Yess, she love to make a jokes about me too..she used to whisper straightly in front of me -__-

She also like to talk about me behind, huhh~

Nope, I dunno exactly what's that..cause all the creams and gel, facial wash are originally made by her self..

Before I went there, my face is in the 'ok' level, but I just need or maybe want some treatments to make it looks better.

Then she said that there'll be many pimps come out at the first time, purging..

Then it'll soon gone after approximately 2 months,

Its right, after 2 months I don't get any pimp(even I used BBC that I found making me break out now)

Just a period pimps and its about only 1 pimps appear then soon it gone.

But the side effects is my face become reddish like a tomato, itchy at night, and I see a soft hair on my face.

Then I stop it all.

My face start to b breakout.

Besides going to a doctors, I never try any cream from skincares.

Just a bare face.bcause I always afraid that my face wouldn't react positively.

I ever tried using aloe on my face and it breaks me too.

About birth-pill I ever heard too, but I'm afraid of using it where many people also report a negative result too( some get break out)

Benzoyl peroxide, how it works??

Is it caused purging first?

I'm afraid if after purging it doesn't back clearly.

If I have a right match facial wash-moisturizer maybe I'm not as desperate as this.

Bcause trial and error makes my face getting worse insteadd.

Btw, are you a girl or boy?

What's your problem with acnes?

Yeh your friend sounds like one you could probably do without!

I can't use aloe vera either, it always breaks me out. Birth control pills can be really effective for some people but it depends which one is prescribed (some are really good for acne and others will break you out). Another user has compiled a list of different birth control pills and whether or not they are good for acne here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/330166-good-bad-birth-control-pills-and-implants-for-acne/

Benzoyl peroxide works to stop acne from forming in the first place by infusing the skin cells with extra oxygen which means that the P-acne bacteria that cause acne can't live. It also slightly softens and peels away the outer layer of skin to reduce the amount of time that dead skin cells are lying around and thereby preventing them from clogging your pores and causing more acne. Some people do experience purging when they first start benzoyl peroxide but it will clear up eventually and can be quite an effective way of preventing acne forming in the long run. You also never become resistant to it so once you've got through the purging stage once the benzoyl peroxide will not stop working for you as long as you keep applying it consistently. I'd say it's definitely worth a try for you!

I'm female, 21 years old and I live in the UK. I've had moderate acne since the age of 13 but this year I've developed more severe cystic acne and have now been prescribed Dianette (a birth control pill), Lymecycline (oral antibiotics) and Epiduo (a topical containing benzoyl peroxide and adapalene) to try to get it under control! I've tried a lot of treatments in the past that haven't worked for me but luckily this combination is having a really good effect so far. I'm really hoping it will continue to improve! smile.png

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:00 pm

Likecake, yeah, that's exactly what I feel about...

This acnes makes me feel like living my life in a jail.

Really" isolated from the worldd..

If I weren't like this, there's so many things I wanna do, many things I wanna try, and life would be so much easier isn't it??

I love basketball so much, I were an athlete on snior high scholl..

And I love sports, love swimming..

I love to bathing on sun 'if' I'm not like this..

But after my skin become much worse like this, I can't do a lot of my fav things anymore.huff~

Really understand with what you feel aboutt,, I know how it feels when people shocked when they see the 'real' us..

And that's why I never want to get closer before we meet each other, that's an avoid action if they not like me and realize that I had many scars and pimp.

It makes me feel better inside, and keeping me out from hoping too much.

Sad isn't it? :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:25 pm

Moonlitriver..

Oww, different birth-pill could hv a diff result? What makes them different?? Is it equally a birth pill?

But all this time going to t dhermatologist, they never suggest me any birth-pill

I'm asian, maybe there's differences between europes doctors and asian one on the way they gv prescribe??

Cause there's some review bout US dhermatologist where they only gv their patient 1 active contents on their creams..

And in here, there could be 2 actives inside, but I personally never ask my doctors bout the contents of.

Oww, so the benzoyl is suplly more oxygen to the skin, then the bacteries won't living in..

Hmm, now I'm using nano-spray too, which is supply oxygen inside your innermost layer of the skinn.

So it must be hv same performance with benzoyl is thatt??

Ahh we are in the same ageee :D

Ahaa! Happy to see it works for you dear, hope it will last forever, and the acnes won't back againn!wish it could heal you perfectly : )

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:58 pm

Moonlitriver..

Oww, different birth-pill could hv a diff result? What makes them different?? Is it equally a birth pill?

But all this time going to t dhermatologist, they never suggest me any birth-pill

I'm asian, maybe there's differences between europes doctors and asian one on the way they gv prescribe??

Cause there's some review bout US dhermatologist where they only gv their patient 1 active contents on their creams..

And in here, there could be 2 actives inside, but I personally never ask my doctors bout the contents of.

Oww, so the benzoyl is suplly more oxygen to the skin, then the bacteries won't living in..

Hmm, now I'm using nano-spray too, which is supply oxygen inside your innermost layer of the skinn.

So it must be hv same performance with benzoyl is thatt??

Ahh we are in the same ageee biggrin.png

Ahaa! Happy to see it works for you dear, hope it will last forever, and the acnes won't back againn!wish it could heal you perfectly : )

Yeh different birth control pills have different effects on acne depending on what hormones they contain. I don't know a lot about it myself, but there is a user called Green Gables (the one who wrote the post I gave you the link to) who seems to be very knowledgeable on the subject. My very basic understanding of it is that androgens increase acne so you need a birth control pill with low androgen levels or anti-androgen properties. All of them should work equally well from a contraception perspective.

There might well be a difference between Asian and European doctors in what they'll prescribe for acne. UK doctors often prescribe these combination topicals (like my Epiduo) and birth control pills. I don't know anything about the nano-spray you're using but it sounds like it might work by a very similar mechanism to benzoyl peroxide. Is it improving your skin at all so far?

Haha thanks! Well it's improving my skin very slowly but it still looks absolutely horrific at the moment! I think it will take a long time to heal even if this treatment does work and I've had a lot of treatments fail me before so I don't want to imagine success too early on! But things are looking a little bit more positive at the moment at least :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:45 pm

Moonlit,,

Oww,, ic ic, so the ingredients of each birth-pill is different, so that's why the result is diff too..

I should go to the doctor maybe for that.

Or maybe giving a birth-pill is what they said with hormon therapyv?

And then, people said that a pimp on chin is a hormonals one? Is that rightt??

Hmmm, yes, there's a lot of differences between european and asians doctors of gving a prescribe.

But maybe doctors in europe much be better than asians, consider from the science and technology improvements.

In here, we usually given a full packed treatment such as facial wash, toner, morning cream, night cream, acne gel, sunscreen, ..

Yeah, nano spray is a kind of device that could changed water into a small nano particle, so it could absorbed into your deepest skin. It filled by an oxygen water.

This is a device made by japan, and its so popular here, and many people reported a cler skin-blemishes by using thatm@ersonally I ever used that when I only get 2 pimps-moderatelow pimps, but it doesn't made any changed neither broke me out. So I stop it.

Recently I try to use it again, but always in the wrong time(when I get an irritation from skincare so I can't see the improvement from it).Now I try it again, hope it will heal my skin as well as benzoyl does. And the pros of nano is they don't hv any side effects. Even some people(1-3 only) report causing low break out on their face suchas 2 pimps. But I thought its just because they had a dry skin that this device dries more. I know it bcause I experience it. dimension is.

Its okay dear if the improvement is slow, as long as they works for you.

Hopefully it'll be your last medication..amen! :)

Oyaa, I sent u personal message for a few hours ago, but I guess its failed. Maybe you hv a whatsapp? Just add me at [Removed personal information] :)

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/05/2013 4:59 am

On 8/5/2013 at 4:45 AM, moodymoody said:

Moonlit,,

Oww,, ic ic, so the ingredients of each birth-pill is different, so that's why the result is diff too..

I should go to the doctor maybe for that.

Or maybe giving a birth-pill is what they said with hormon therapyv?

And then, people said that a pimp on chin is a hormonals one? Is that rightt??

Hmmm, yes, there's a lot of differences between european and asians doctors of gving a prescribe.

But maybe doctors in europe much be better than asians, consider from the science and technology improvements.

In here, we usually given a full packed treatment such as facial wash, toner, morning cream, night cream, acne gel, sunscreen, ..

Yeah, nano spray is a kind of device that could changed water into a small nano particle, so it could absorbed into your deepest skin. It filled by an oxygen water.

This is a device made by japan, and its so popular here, and many people reported a cler skin-blemishes by using thatm@ersonally I ever used that when I only get 2 pimps-moderatelow pimps, but it doesn't made any changed neither broke me out. So I stop it.

Recently I try to use it again, but always in the wrong time(when I get an irritation from skincare so I can't see the improvement from it).Now I try it again, hope it will heal my skin as well as benzoyl does. And the pros of nano is they don't hv any side effects. Even some people(1-3 only) report causing low break out on their face suchas 2 pimps. But I thought its just because they had a dry skin that this device dries more. I know it bcause I experience it. dimension is.

Its okay dear if the improvement is slow, as long as they works for you.

Hopefully it'll be your last medication..amen! smile.png

Oyaa, I sent u personal message for a few hours ago, but I guess its failed. Maybe you hv a whatsapp? Just add me at [Removed personal information] smile.png

Yes if your dermatologist or doctor mentioned "hormone therapy" and you're female they would probably start by trying a birth control pill of some sort. There are a couple that are specifically prescribed for acne so they'll probably try you on one of those. I've also heard that acne around the chin and jawline is usually hormonal but I don't know where that information originally came from so can't really say whether it's true or not!

Oh I see, yeh it sounds like Asian doctors do things quite differently to European doctors! Here we are only given a treatment gel if they're prescribing a topical, never any cleansers, moisturisers etc. though they might recommend ones you can buy in the shops if you ask them.

I've never heard of your nano-spray treatment but it sounds interesting! I wonder if it works in a similar way to benzoyl peroxide but without the irritation. If so, I want some! With benzoyl peroxide you have to apply it consistently every day to the whole area where you get acne and not just to individual spots for it to work because it is a preventative treatment rather than a spot treatment. You might want to try using your nano-spray more regularly and consistently to see if you get better results from it, depending on the instructions you were given with it.

Yes I really hope so too! I got your message but unfortunately I don't have whatsapp (bit behind the times!) but you're welcome to message me on here of course :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/05/2013 6:48 am

Moonlit,,

Oww,, ic ic but doctors here never gv me any suggestion bout birth-pill I guess its bcause a birth-pill is some that could be bought in common shops. Then it'll heal the problems rapidly. So when it clears rapidly it means that you'll never back again to them. And it also mean that their income will be decreased. That's the main differences between european and asians one, doctors here is so materialistic that's why they made everything by them selves, so the patient should buy anything from them and that's why I'm so experienced in getting irritation-break out and dependency after going to dhermatologist. Some of them using dangerous ingre instead.

And the european using common products which is showing that they really want their patients healed.

Yess,,I don't know are they hv a similar results. But consider of how they used to supply the oxygen inside the skin. It must be the same purpose but in the different way. Benzoyl is chemical and nano is just water :D

Yess, nano should be used consistently too to see the best result.

But what I feel by, so far is feels more fresh, blackheads whiteheads reduce, and the scars seems fading away . Feel better with. :)

I will try this for a month and I will tell you the improvement, and if it works for me maybe it could help you too :)

My mom said that she ever prescribed benzoyl peroxide too, and she said it works.

Owwh, its okayy,, then we just continue our conversation heree :D

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/05/2013 7:32 am

Moonlit,,

Oww,, ic ic but doctors here never gv me any suggestion bout birth-pill I guess its bcause a birth-pill is some that could be bought in common shops. Then it'll heal the problems rapidly. So when it clears rapidly it means that you'll never back again to them. And it also mean that their income will be decreased. That's the main differences between european and asians one, doctors here is so materialistic that's why they made everything by them selves, so the patient should buy anything from them and that's why I'm so experienced in getting irritation-break out and dependency after going to dhermatologist. Some of them using dangerous ingre instead.

And the european using common products which is showing that they really want their patients healed.

Yess,,I don't know are they hv a similar results. But consider of how they used to supply the oxygen inside the skin. It must be the same purpose but in the different way. Benzoyl is chemical and nano is just water biggrin.png

Yess, nano should be used consistently too to see the best result.

But what I feel by, so far is feels more fresh, blackheads whiteheads reduce, and the scars seems fading away . Feel better with. smile.png

I will try this for a month and I will tell you the improvement, and if it works for me maybe it could help you too smile.png

My mom said that she ever prescribed benzoyl peroxide too, and she said it works.

Owwh, its okayy,, then we just continue our conversation heree biggrin.png

Ohhh so where you live you can buy birth control pills in the shops? Here you can only get them on prescription which is why I was banging on about going to a doctor or dermatologist!

I'm glad you're starting to see some improvement from the nano-spray - I really hope it keeps working for you! You can always keep benzoyl peroxide as your Plan B. :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/05/2013 8:02 am

Yess, its a common things here, could find it in shops.hahahaa~

I'm indonesian.

Wish could flying and live in europe so I'm not experience any commercials doctorr!

Hwwhw

Yupp, I wish it will changed me into a princess Lol*, wishing you had a clear flawless skin soon too!!:)

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 08/06/2013 9:51 am

omg moddy im stay in indonesia too, but im peruvarian and chines, yeah scar just isolated me from being my self, honestly i like outdoor activity , and every time i look my self in the mirror, i feel so sad and just wanna cry, sometimes i just think better if im die then life like this, im not confident if someone talk face to face, if im taking with someone i never look at her / his face. and i think i will be alone forever. i still remeber the most embarrssing moment on my life, when i went in the pub with my friend,honesly i dont wanna come, but my friend convince me to come with him, so i do it, but after in the pub, everyone got couple, but guess what? i'm the only one did't have couple, suddenly i feel messy and really down, and i just going back, when in my room i just cry for couple of days, i dont now what to do, after i just promise to my self i will never ever come back to the place like that anymore, and until now the safe place in the earth just in my room, because no one will look at me.

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/07/2013 9:12 am

Likecake_

Woww you're indonesian too..

Hellohellohelloo :D

I'm chinese too btw..hehe

Hmm, yess, so do ii, love many things but don't hv any ability too.-____-

Sometimes I think, am I too excessive to think like this, and of course I always thankful to God of what he has given to me.

But sometimes its true that you don't have ability to do many things that you love to. Acnes just hamper many things that should be wonderful in your life T___T

Sometimes I wonder it would be very easy and happy to be if I has a clear skin.

Oh, I know what you feel about girlll..

So do I, past time, when I had a clear skin(I've inconsistent pimples, sometimes it gone , and then back again, and gone again)

Many people thought and said to me when I say that nobody try to approach me, and I say it real, honestly, then they said "No, you're lyingg, there must be a lot of guy waiting for you, but you just try to be modest"

I'm not lying, its true when I had a clear skin many people said bout that.

But honestly what I feel about, "No, I'm not..really..I'm just a kind of ugly women..I'm not inappropriate for you, you deserve so much better, the one that much beautifuler than me."

Then I start to act rudee, which I don't want, and It just what my past makes me.

So so sad..

Just be patient dear, you're not alone, we're just got some temptation.

My self try to be strong now, you should too..

Oya, what kind of treatment that you've done yet?

I see at your profile picture, theres only scars left, and me now hv all kind of skins problem here@@

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 08/08/2013 12:02 am

i had 30 session of dermarolling, 10 session profesional tca peel, 1 session of fraxel repair (i perform in singapore and expensive it cost 2500 usd) 2 times co2 fractional, but all of that treatment doesnt have good result, and not working in my icepick scar.

btw can u upload ur pic, i just wanna know how bout ur skin now (sorry if i'm rude), but the scar on my face will never away, until there's a magical treatment in the medical science. but u right we should. btw scar is suck

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 08/08/2013 6:50 am

It needs time to fix your icepick scar I guess, so you just need to keep moving, and I believe that someday it'll get better..

I'm sorry I can't upload my pic, bcause to talk to a forum like this it was a big step for me, before this I never tell anyone bout my feeling, and this is just my first time bcause I was too desperate with. My condition generally is, many acne scars, a few pimples in a various size spread all around my face, and what make it worse is an irritation that I got looks like tomato sometimes, red.

Don't give up anyway, even sometimes we want to!ok! :)

MemberMember
(@mg02)

Posted : 08/15/2013 1:35 am

You know the reason I clicked on this thread?

The words "Don't Look at Me" seemed so familiar...

Then it clicked.

I heard those words in a song before.

The name of the song is called "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera.

Here are the lyrics to it:

"Don't look at me...

Every day is so wonderful

Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.

Now and then I get insecure

From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.

I am beautiful no matter what they say.

Words can't bring me down.

I am beautiful in every single way.

Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no.

So don't you bring me down today.

To all your friends you're delirious,

So consumed in all your doom.

Trying hard to fill the emptiness.

The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone.

is that the way it is?

You are beautiful no matter what they say

Words can't bring you down....oh no

You are beautiful in every single way

Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no

So don't you bring me down today...

No matter what we do,

No matter what we say,

We're the song inside the tune,

Full of beautiful mistakes

And everywhere we go,

The sun will always shine,

And tomorrow we might wake on the other side

We are beautiful no matter what they say

Yes, words won't bring us down, no, no

We are beautiful in every single way

Yes, words can't bring us down, oh, no

So don't you bring me down today

Oh, yeah, don't you bring me down today, yeah, ooh

Don't you bring me down ooh... today. "

It's funny because I always sing this song when I feel ugly or self-conscious, so when I stumbled across this post, I understood.

If you're ever feeling bad about yourself again, take a listen to the song and sing along.

I know it's not much, but sometimes it makes me feel...

Happy. :)

MemberMember
(@moodymoody)

Posted : 09/13/2013 1:52 pm

MGOO2

Helloo..:)

Yeah, I know about that song..and it really means to me,a story about me ,haha

It helps me to be stronger sometimes

But sometimes you know that,,

You feel sad about em', you feel so ugly and different.

And then when you see someone who more severe than you, you feel that you're not thankful . And I start to cry, and feel so sinful to God.

But sometimes I feel that I'm beautiful(my skin is inconsistent, sometimes its good sometimes its veryyy baddddd x_x).

That's why t nickname is, moody based on my fluctuate attitude..@@

But today I feel so much better,, yesterday maybe I could be categorized as a clinical depression which I didn't want to talk to anyone and so on..

At that hardest time on my life,, then I seek God.. I pray, I cry, I seek for His power strength.

I ask for His remission of my sin that I'm not thankful that I'm a complete person ,healthy.

Then I start to 'stand on His feet' step by step, day by day, living my life by His power, and start to be patient with all of His way.

And God is Good All The Time~

Now much stronger than before, I believe that everything will be beautiful in HIS time, not mine..

Just walk on His path, and you'll see His kindness in your life.

You'll never walk alone. :)

But it doesn't mean that I'm totaly strong now, I'm a human and sometimes I down .

But I never let it bring me down continuously, I will pray and God will release my soul from any worries. Because God, never forget about his promises. :)

For anyone who feel alone and depressed today, just lift your hand and talk to God.

I believe that He will embrace you strengthen you, like He does to me.

God loves All of you :)